No announcement yet.

Sexual Harrassment Social Experiment, Male vs Female

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual Harrassment Social Experiment, Male vs Female

there are obvious double standards in life, it's just the way things are. idk why this surprises people

Comment

I have no problem with this double standard. Social norms come directly from biological realities (ie the physiological ability for man to rape a woman).

Equality is strictly a legal concept. Gender/racial/age equality are legal concepts. They don't have any basis in reality outside of a courtroom. Once you start pretending they do, you are just as silly as a feminist.
      Last edited by ////; 08-03-2016, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Shyt makes my blood boil!

True story and idgaf if i end up in bs of the week thread.

Few years back when i would go clubbing a lot with frends this shyt in that video happend to me.

I went for a pizz and was returning to the dance floor. Just walking around minding my own business.

Some gurl from behind pulls my hand and pulls me into her. Puts her hands all over me. On my balls, on my ass, chest then puts her arms around my neck.

She was good looking yes. Slim brunette. She had a look in her eye that said....i can get who i want.

I didnt like that. I moved away from her and said whoa...u cant touch me like that. Apologise.

She froze. Waved bye bye to me and turned arounded and ****ed off.

I put my hand on her shoulder to turn her around. Her frend is in my face and says....her frend is wasted and shes sorry for her behavior.

I emphasised that she shouldnt touch me like that. Her frend didnt really care.

Out of the blue some skinny dorky geeky white boy is in my face tryna tell me to leave these chicks alone.

When the other drunk chick was touching me...this dude was behind her if i remember.

I told him to get the **** out of my face.

Next thing i know two human meatball bouncers have my arms behind my back.

Im like....no no dude wtf.....u dunno what this bytch did. Both these bouncers are like.....yeh whateva.

Threw me out.

I was furious that night.

Fuqn sucked

Comment

Working...
        X