No announcement yet.

Post of the week thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post of the week thread.

I have an idea,I'm full of them. Post what you believe is the best post of the week and we'll vote on it.

I think that this will be a positive thing for the lounge and will help bring people together.

i think i like it.

Comment

Good post fam

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Good post fam
        dam nikkuh you still alive????

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          i think i like it.
          Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          Good post fam
          Thanks for the support guys. You guys are why I post.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I have an idea,I'm full of them. Post what you believe is the best post of the week and we'll vote on it.

I think that this will be a positive thing for the lounge and will help bring people together.
            I nominate this one.

Comment

I thought this was hilarious haha!! Now all the sudden all these mouth breathers are putting their two cents on Fury, thinking they are the smartest wise @ss. Anyways Fury4lyfe... sure he's not elite but I like the fella more than every other guy at heavy
              Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              This is one that keeps coming up, where Fury was dropped by Cunningham in his 21st bout back in 2013. He was "exposed". Sigh.

A history lesson for you (and I LIKE Fury):

* In his 8th pro bout back in 2008 he was in a fight with John "D Cup" McDermott where the bout was only being scored, due to some archaic Brit ruling, by the referee. The ref scored the fight for Fury widely, while many at ringside thought he looked fortunate to get the decision.

* In his 17th pro fight against Neven Pajkic he was dropped (and dropped more heavily than against Cunningham) in the second round by an overhand right. This was over 17 months before he fought Steve Cunningham.

See, when people say Fury was "exposed by Steve Cunningham", what they're really saying is "I don't know what I'm talking about."

Sure, okay, you're only talking about the subject insofar as YOU know it, because Fury hadn't fought on US TV before then, and you hadn't bothered to download/stream/YouTube his prior fights. I get it. That's COOL.

But if you're posting in a boxing forum and you haven't bothered to research your subject, then really you should simply STFU and let people who WATCH THE SPORT talk about it. Otherwise you come over as an uneducated fuckwit.

Thanks for listening.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                I nominate this one.
                My boy Ron Paul.

Comment

BattlingNelson's scorecard for Klitschko-Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    BattlingNelson's scorecard for Klitschko-Fury
                    Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Fury Dirty as hell.