• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
    A lot of pretty girls been ducking him.

Comment

whocares, he's hardly a model himself

at least she loves him for him

Comment

She probably good in the sack to go along with intelligence. Don't judge based on looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          She probably good in the sack to go along with intelligence. Don't judge based on looks.
          This, don't judge another mans woman. She probably loves his dirty underwear. A real ride or die chica

Comment

Good people with good hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              whocares, he's hardly a model himself

at least she loves him for him
              lol whos to say she isnt just an ugly gold digger, their different levels to this shit.

Mayweather gold digger wont mess with thurman when they can mess with mayweather, and the gold diggers thurman mediocre ass can pull mayweather dont want lol.

Levels to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                most boxers girls/wives are ugly imo except froch
                Sorry to say Frochs woman has that ex stripper hooker look to her.

And there is no doubt in my mind she leaves his ugly ass after he retires.

I mean really even the most die hard Froch fan will admit he is an ugly mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
                  her ass ugly, like a dog walking backwards.

I only feel sorry for their kids they gonna be looking like some fugly ass human beings, they gonna have to live someone in the middle of the wilderness and live off the land.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                    I believe that's his sister, I watched the fight a few weeks back with them panning into the crowd, and they look like twins............

He kissed her in the mouth on cam during the Porter-Brook fight. It's not his sister bro. Keith ain't sick like that

Comment

Working...
                    X