No announcement yet.

Any interest in Chavez Jr vs Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in Chavez Jr vs Ward?

If Chavez jr handles Sergio Martinez next week, why not match him up with Andre Ward? He's definitely big enough to go to 168, and probably should be there now. I think its a money maker of a fight. Not so sure the Chavez folks would want it though.

Yes. I would love to see Ward get the payday and the PPV audience.

Comment

Jr. would get out-classed so bad that afterwards, I would feel bad that I even watched it lol.

I'd rather see Chavez/Golovkin or Chavez/Abraham.

Comment

Yeah that'd be a money-maker, I think Jr would get his a$s handed to him if he fought Ward at this stage in his career. Jr still beats Sergio though.

Comment

we'll have to see what jr looks like against serg. they're both the same size and for all the **** that jr gets, he's his father's son. he's gonna throw punches.

Comment

Chavez stays at middleweight until Ward moves to light heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFactor View Post
              If Chavez jr handles Sergio Martinez next week, why not match him up with Andre Ward? He's definitely big enough to go to 168, and probably should be there now. I think its a money maker of a fight. Not so sure the Chavez folks would want it though.
              if chavez moves up to 168 i'd give to ward, if ward went down to 160 i'd give it to chavez.

Comment

I's closing in on none.

Comment

i heard this is the plan for chavez jr, the fight is a rumor already n supposedly its gona be in mexico, that is if chavez wins next week n a few tune ups at 168

Comment

GGG vs Ward

Comment

Working...
                    X