No announcement yet.

(photos) New Photographic Evidence Released in the Trayvon Martin Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
    EVERYTHING is pretty much speculation with this case.

only 2 people really know what happened that day.

1 of them is dead.
    Not everything is speculation. We know for a fact GZ was told not to follow Tm, he did with a loaded gun and now the kid is dead and he has admitted to shooting him.

So that we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Everything you just said is speculation. We don't know if he stopped following the kid after he was told not to, I find that hard to agree with because if Treyvon's GF testimony was accurate, he was getting farther and farther AWAY from him and we don't know in what direction he was fleeing after he saw GZ following him.

I don't think it was a race to his house, the kid could have gone in another direction to try and lose GZ, we don't know.

There was a confrontation, there was a a fight and he killed an unarmed kid. One of the pieces of testimony that I think will play a big part is how GZ said he was not walking around with the gun out, yet told the police that the kid hit him from behind and tried to take the gun from him when it was tucked into his pants. So how did the kid know he had a gun? He also said the kid was saying, "Your going to die tonight" some teenage kid all of a sudden turned into a cold blooded killer?

Sorry man, don't buy that. I think the more logical plausible scenario was there was a fight, GZ got his ass kicked and shot the kid.
      There is also this piece of the puzzle.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...e-experts-say/

Why was Trayvon screaming? Since he isn't marked, the only logical conclusion seems to be because George had taken out the gun. But if the sight of the gun terrified Trayvon to the point of frantic screaming he would have no longer been a threat and George wouldn't have had to shoot him.

So the deal may be he was stalking Trayvon, Trayvon got pissed off and it got physical. Martin was getting the best of him and then George takes out a gun. Rather than Just getting out with the situation neutralized, Zimmerman decides to pay him back for the beating and shoot him anyway.
      Last edited by res; 05-18-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

1. i thought it's been proven by the audio experts that the man screaming was zimmerman?

2. wasn't trayvon on top of him when he shot him? hardly "neutralized".
        Last I heard, maybe it changed, they could only match Zimmerman's voice to the screams with 40% accuracy, which was basically the same as saying it's not him. Again, last I heard.

Comment

and he said "okay" as in he'd stop.

Operator: Do you want to meet with the officers when they get out there...Do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?

Zimmerman: Yeah that's fine. Actually could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at .
          Last edited by res; 05-18-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

1. i thought it's been proven by the audio experts that the man screaming was zimmerman?
            No do you have a source?

This is a quote from the article

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

" As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman, "
            The voice expert also concluded based on the tone of the voice that

"That's a young man screaming."

2. wasn't trayvon on top of him when he shot him? hardly "neutralized".
            a guy frantically screaming in terror at the sight of a gun is neutralized, period.

Comment

last i heard they confirmed it was zimmerman on the audio. don't know.

Well I've never seen any source to support this.

man i could be screaming and still punching you. screaming doesn't mean no longer a threat. i could be screaming while i charge you.
              Not like what we heard on that tape. If you were screaming and attacking me it would be aggressive screaming, and probably with words, not terrified screaming. I've never seen anyone attack another person while screaming in terror .

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Not everything is speculation. We know for a fact GZ was told not to follow Tm, he did with a loaded gun and now the kid is dead and he has admitted to shooting him.

So that we know.
                He was never told not to follow...

People have been over this way too many times. Quit making up facts, or twisting what was said.

Comment

man i could be screaming and still punching you. screaming doesn't mean no longer a threat. i could be screaming while i charge you.

i'm pretty sure the forensics will show how close trayvon was when zimmerman shot. if he was at a distance and no longer a threat , it'll show that.
                  Forensics said 1-18 inches away.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                    There is also this piece of the puzzle.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...e-experts-say/

Why was Trayvon screaming? Since he isn't marked, the only logical conclusion seems to be because George had taken out the gun. But if the sight of the gun terrified Trayvon to the point of frantic screaming he would have no longer been a threat and George wouldn't have had to shoot him.

So the deal may be he was stalking Trayvon, Trayvon got pissed off and it got physical. Martin was getting the best of him and then George takes out a gun. Rather than Just getting out with the situation neutralized, Zimmerman decides to pay him back for the beating and shoot him anyway.
                    Some interesting stuff about the audio forensics.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...rsenic-experts

Comment

i'm pretty sure the forensics will show how close trayvon was when zimmerman shot. if he was at a distance and no longer a threat , it'll show that.
                      You pulled that from out of your ass. Classic case of someone hearing what they wanted to hear.

Comment

Working...
                      X