Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Can See Myself Fighting In Saudi Arabia, Japan, England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    For those struggling to comprehend this simple English. Seem a lot of you need help with comprehension.. so let me dumb it down for you lots.

Mayweather was the biggest name/skilled boxer of our era, it would have been nice to see his talent live all over the world. NOT ON TV or people having to visit Vegas as tourist BLAH BLAH BLAH.

But But but (The key point).... I don’t blame him.... why? Because he was the PPV king so he didn’t need to go anywhere.

For those who think am having a go at Mayweather, take a chill pill. Am ONE of Mayweather biggest fans.

So again re-read and comprehend.
    Dude just STFU already you've already made yourself look foolish. It was nice to see Floyd fight right where he fought at, on TV in the main tourist attraction hub in the entire USA. Most of the world either ordered PPV or streamed his fights. They don't go see him live. Most people couldn't even afford to go to his fights nor did they give AF about where he fought at.

No one said you were having a go at Floyd. You simply didn't weren't making much sense. Not even when your trying to clarify what you said the 1st time. I think most people understand and can comprehend what you said just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Top fighters can fight away from home.

Truly Great fighters can go to their opponent's backyard and beat them for titles.

Cowards stay at home and stack the deck in their favor, like Mayweather and Ward
      So now, who were the truly great fighters that did that?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        And in Germany.

And no one better say Floyd had home field advantage when he fought Gatti in AC!

He also fought in Idaho...
        Their delusional. Floyd isn't even from Vegas. He didn't get home advantages vs Oscar or Canelo there either. 2 fighters he clearly beat but yet only won by split decisions on the scorecards...

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          So now, who were the truly great fighters that did that?
          Usyk

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            Their delusional. Floyd isn't even from Vegas. He didn't get home advantages vs Oscar or Canelo there either. 2 fighters he clearly beat but yet only won by split decisions on the scorecards...
            You don't have to tell me? These cats think only fought in Vegas and was born and raised here. I don't know about Oscar (Never saw fight) but I think I gave Canelo 1 round and I'm a huge Canelo fan...

Comment

Top fighters can fight away from home.

Truly Great fighters can go to their opponent's backyard and beat them for titles.

Cowards stay at home and stack the deck in their favor, like Mayweather and Ward
              Or Joe Calzaghe? And AJ???

Why do I have a feeling you have no issues with them???
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-10-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Chavez Jr sued them. Nothing yet. But from what I read there was a similar suit from a MMA fighter that didn't pass
                Much appreciations! I'm actually 50/50 on this??? I understand they need testing but that wasn't random and I don't even know if Chavez was training? I do know the NAC are some Judge, jury, and executioner types. The one chick wanted to ban Diaz for LIFE for pleading the 5th on MJ and she felt she was "disrespected" in banning him??? That was not random and they didn't even fake it. I'm 100% for drug testing but lets be real VERY few do it right!

Personally I feel the NAC abuses ppl. We see this at the top but think how they treat the small guys who can't afford their CRAZY fees and licenses??? Piss them off and poof your done!
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-10-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Or Joe Calzaghe? And AJ???

Why do I have a feeling you have no issues with them???
                  Calzaghe beat Hopkins in his backyard.

Comment

Calzaghe beat Hopkins in his backyard.
                    Las Vegas???

Hopkins 43 age Joe 36

So Hopkins at almost 45 years old and 2 losses Joe finally grew BALLS???

And STILL loss by SD! If that sht was in UK where NASAL Saunders sht is legal??? Joe would of won by UD 20 rounds to 1. Instead of a robbery...
                    Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-10-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Notes
                      Official Poster
                      -This was Calzaghe's first fight outside of Europe.
                      - Calzaghe was a 3-1 favorite.

According to CompuBox, Calzaghe landed more punches on Hopkins than any of his previous opponents. However many of these were light taps landed on the arms of Hopkins.

ESPN 114-113 Hopkins
                      AP 114-113 Hopkins
                      Yahoo 114-113 Hopkins

Calzaghe: "He was so awkward. It wasn't pretty, but I won the fight"

Hopkins: "I just really feel like I took the guy to school. I feel like I made him fight my fight, not his."

Calzaghe: "It was the toughest fight of my career." A 45 year old coming off TWO loses???

Hopkins: "We have judges, we have officials. In the end, it's the fans who know who won the fight."
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-10-2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X