Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will respect GGG and his career IF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol a pretty decent hit and run, I don't even follow this thread but I'm amazed at how many replies it got.

Boys are SHOOK and mad. GGG gives no fuccs about whether I respect him or not, that's cool. But as if he gives two chits about grown men succing him off daily online either LOL!!!

hashtag triggered
    #triggered
    Hashtag it's 2019
    #OMGIt's2019
    #gaylove

Comment

• Comment

• Man those are the two best emojis on this site. Can't get over how LIT they are WHOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Yes Golovkin wasn’t officially a Champ until he used his jab and rammed it down Lemieuxs throat to a easy W , Unlike Golovkin Lemieux who was definitely deserving of his strap he had you know the vacant one where he beat the mighty N’dam to get it. Legendary

But I don’t believe you believe Golovkin won’t be a HOF like you appear to be behind a screen

If your as confident as you make it seem that Golovkin isnt making the HOF and it isn’t just a empty statement made over the net and want to put some $ on it , let’s see if you would be willing to back your statement with something tangible . Msg me privately and see if we can agree on a time frame that Golovkin has to make it in the HOF after his retirement .Ill bet however much you want up to 25k . I have no problem letting you know who I am and I’m sure we can find someplace agreed upon to hold the funds that will make it legit and give us both piece of mind until it’s time for one of us to cash in

If you think I’m the type who’s BSing and not serious or the type of scumbag that wouldn’t honour a bet even one placed over the Internet with someone I’ve never met or Know go ask Shadow702 if I didn’t pay on a bet that that we agreed on this site which I lost and ask if he got his $ from me the day after the fight with no Bs or games

Are you confident in the statements you make or the type who’ll type something you don’t believe because you don’t actually have to be accountable for them
          if he doesnt retire and does more good stuff then he might make it yes.

Comment

• Hall of Fame consideration should come down to one thing

WHO you beat..... with consideration given to when/how

that is all..... NOTHING else matters

NOT knocking out bums... NOT defending junior titles against no-hopers...

this is Golovkin's resume.....
            Lemieux
            Jacobs *

wait, I will throw in Murray, who was a good win... but nobody else matters

Murray
            Lemieux
            Jacobs *

that's it !!

Lemieux would have a similar resume if he cherry-picked like Golovkin did

I cannot see anything HOF-worthy in Golovkin's resume'..... they talked shlt for years, promising fans the world..... but they refused to lift their little finger to make meaningful fights, even with superstars.....

the fights were there, but Golovkin passed..... and you guys somehow want to induct him for that?

Comment

Working...
            X