Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice how quiet paulie malignaggi was last night during the main event?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice how quiet paulie malignaggi was last night during the main event?

Man, that talkative loud mouth rather stay quiet than give Manny Pacquiao his credit.

Why does he hate Manny so much?

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
    Man, that talkative loud mouth rather stay quiet than give Manny Pacquiao his credit.

Why does he hate Manny so much?
    he hates broner. with his hot sauce cheetos. if you cant whoop a guy, the next best thing is seeing him getting pacmand

Comment

Paulie hates both.

Given Paulie’s experience on air with the Maidana bout, the producers cut off his mic in real-time when he downplaying Broner about being a “star.”

Surely he was warned given that he hates both. Basically covering two athletes making more than 5 million guaranteed... of course Paulie is bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Paulie hates both.

Given Paulie’s experience on air with the Maidana bout, the producers cut off his mic in real-time when he downplaying Broner about being a “star.”

Surely he was warned given that he hates both. Basically covering two athletes making more than 5 million guaranteed... of course Paulie is bitter.
        i don’t think Pauli’s really hates broner but pacquiao he has a vendetta lol which is weird.

Comment

your career should be like mine if you didn’t take steroids

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            your career should be like mine if you didn’t take steroids
            that quote from paulie is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Paulie hates both.

This is BS...he is torn morally because he wants to call the fight as he sees it, and he does, but he knows he is commentating on a blatant cheater in his eyes so it's a pretty tough position to be in I can imagine. I think when it comes to Pac it's a genuine moral dilemma so he just sticks to minimum input

Comment

Originally posted by w1cked View Post
                that quote from paulie is hilarious.
                Completely delusional basically

Comment

he gave pac some props.. as much as he hates pac gotta commend him for staying professional while on air

Comment

Because after Cotto beat the hell out of Paulie along comes little Manny to beat the hell out of Cotto. Paulie was jealous as hell and said Manny had to be a heavy steroid user to do that to Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X