Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congressional leaders unveil $1.3 trillion spending deal as shutdown looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning, and last night, Fox News was talking about vetoing the bill. So this morning this came from Trump

Although a few days ago he was ok with the bill

Fox News is running the country

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      This morning, and last night, Fox News was talking about vetoing the bill. So this morning this came from Trump

Although a few days ago he was ok with the bill

Fox News is running the country
      And just yesterday you were upset with spending, yet now when Trump threatens to veto a massive spending bill you're attacking him.

More superfan cheerleading from you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        And just yesterday you were upset with spending, yet now when Trump threatens to veto a massive spending bill you're attacking him.

More superfan cheerleading from you.
        Quote that post where I was upset over spending. Thread is only 3 pages long you should be able to find it really quick

Comment

Comment

Quote that post where I was upset over spending. Thread is only 3 pages long you should be able to find it really quick
            You started a thread on it, genius.

Comment

But we can cut to the chase...

Do you want Trump to sign the spending bill that just passed Congress?

Yes or No

Comment

You started a thread on it, genius.
                I also started a thread on a cop sucking a guy toes. Ugly hookers offering cops $300 for sex. Youtube banning gun demo videos. Biden vs. Trump fighting. I'm posting news. Show me where I was complaining about it.

Comment

I also started a thread on a cop sucking a guy toes. Ugly hookers offering cops $300 for sex. Youtube banning gun demo videos. Biden vs. Trump fighting. I'm posting news. Show me where I was complaining about it.
                  I'm not playing games with you today. Please stop asking. We all saw your posts about debt, and now when Trump threatens to veto a massive spending bill you're attacking him.

Like I said, cut the bs and go to the crux....

Yes or No, please.

Comment

I'm not playing games with you today. Please stop asking. We all saw your posts about debt, and now when Trump threatens to veto a massive spending bill you're attacking him.

Like I said, cut the bs and go to the crux....

Yes or No, please.
                    So after claiming I was complaining, then you realizing I never gave my opinion, now you want my opinion? Why didn't you ask for it in the first place instead of lying on me?

I gotta go do something. I'll answer it when I get back home.

Comment

So after claiming I was complaining, then you realizing I never gave my opinion, now you want my opinion? Why didn't you ask for it in the first place instead of lying on me?
                      Your posts, and whining, are there for all to see.

You never admit fault or error, so I'm not going to argue about it.

I gotta go do something. I'll answer it when I get back home.
                      Lmfao!!!

You're unbelievable.

Let's be real here, you're hoping to dodge the question until Trump either signs it or vetoes it, then no matter which route he takes, you'll come here and blast him for it.

You can't state your opinion ahead of time because he might do what you claim to want. And you can't have that happening now can you.

More pathetic superfan antics coming from you.

Comment

Working...
                      X