Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY White teacher gets settlement for yrs of physical, racial, and sex abuse from stud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    You mean every urban public school in the country?
    Calm down edgelord

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Calm down edgelord
      It's "edgy" to say urban public schools are all like this? Why? They are.

Comment

It's "edgy" to say urban public schools are all like this? Why? They are.
        Literally Everything you say is to be contrarian and edgy.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          Under 1.0 I bet. Now you bag groceries at Trader Joe's and blame the white man that you're broke LMAO
          Keep projecting lol. Must suck having to hide your views online but in real life just a cuck worshiping black guys. Yikes

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Literally Everything you say is to be contrarian and edgy.
            I don't think the generally mundane observations I make are edgy. I think anything that strays from a Daily Show script causes you anxiety and as a result you perceive the intent of the other person as "edginess".

Urban public schools are depressing drug dens where anyone with light skin or signs of selective breeding is singled out and tortured not unlike this woman was. Their intent isn't to educate but to keep these kids off the street.
            Last edited by ////; 03-10-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Just another day in an inner city public school. The media would have you believe that it’s entirely the fault of teachers and education departments for the failure rate, lowering of academic standards and substandard conditions at these schools. But the truth is these kids behave like feral animals because their parents have failed them. Not the system, not the teachers, not the Board of Education or unjust rules and laws.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                I'm sure the fact that blacks and hispanics aren't as successful as whites and asians in this country has ZERO to do with the fact that they act like animals at the zoo when they're in school instead of taking it seriously. It's definitely that institutional racism thing we always hear about.
                Use your brain. Ever thought maybe blacks and Hispanics have it harder BECAUSE of the institutional racism? These kids go to school with other things on their minds, that make learning much more difficult.

Little billy is white and his biggest problem is his parents won't buy him the new fortnite content

Little Derrick is black and his biggest problem is his dad is incarcerated for possession of Marijuana and grew up without structure because of it.

What kid is going to be more focused on school?

Sure, that might be a very dumb simple example but it was off top, just a tiny glimpse of the difference.

Use your brain.
                Last edited by EdWins; 03-10-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Seems like the schools system, the police and the media are institutionally racist.

If this was a black teacher getting abused by white racist students, the school would have taken it more seriously the police would have taken it more seriously and the media would be doxing these students saying they should die.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    Use your brain. Ever thought maybe blacks and Hispanics have it harder BECAUSE of the institutional racism? These kids go to school with other things on their minds, that make learning much more difficult.

Little billy is white and his biggest problem is his parents won't buy him the new fortnite content

Little Derrick is black and his biggest problem is his dad is incarcerated for possession of Marijuana and grew up without structure because of it.

What kid is going to he more focused on school?

Sure, that might be a very dumb simple example but it was off top, just a tiny glimpse of the difference.

Use your brain.
                    Tell me what "institutional racism" means.

Do you even know or do you just mindlessly repeat it, the way you mindlessly repeated that white women secretly enjoy being raped by you & trick you into raping them in another thread?

Then we can go through a list of ethnic policies in US institutions and tally up how many are pro-white vs how many are anti-white.

Euro & Asian groups are hit with every institutional obstacle available. They are on the receiving end of interracial violent crime. They have no measurable external 'advantages'.

You're going to spend your life blaming organic behavioral/performance differences on a "Nazi" conspiracy theory with no concern for society just to safeguard your fragile ego.

And hopefully from a wheelchair after someone overhears your beliefs on rape and beats you into permanent paralysis. Maybe you could stick a "badazz thug" glitter decal for your chair and act unphased.
                    Last edited by ////; 03-10-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Tell me what "institutional racism" means.
                      It's so funny that you mentioned this, because I saw this twitter post just this morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X