Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJS View Post
    Get a girth pump
    Translation: Get erectile dysfunction

Bigger is undoubtedly better. Would you rather your gf have small títs or big títs? Flat ass or a nice round plump ass?

Common sense. Women will have the same state of mind toward men, even tho they might claim that "size doesn't matter" I promise you they would rather their man have a big willy instead of a shrimpy.

Finally, if you're small in the pants, no worries, just level up your tongue game and you'll be alright

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
      Shut up shrimp dick. When you say "is bigger better," 99% of anybody that hears your question knows you're talking about dicks.

Don't be a stupid ass on top of being dick handicapped.

I might be talking about cars or houses......your mind went straight to díck!

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        I might be talking about cars or houses......your mind went straight to díck!
        Just shut up. You've been posting here for over a decade and you sound like a 12 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
          Just shut up. You've been posting here for over a decade and you sound like a 12 year old.

You sound like a 12 yr old worried about díck size.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
            Is BIGGER better?
            What matters is how good your endurance is if your big and only last 1 to 2 minutes You’s a Dud

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              Translation: Get erectile dysfunction

Bigger is undoubtedly better. Would you rather your gf have small títs or big títs? Flat ass or a nice round plump ass?

Common sense. Women will have the same state of mind toward men, even tho they might claim that "size doesn't matter" I promise you they would rather their man have a big willy instead of a shrimpy.

Finally, if you're small in the pants, no worries, just level up your tongue game and you'll be alright
              I think big wallet is more important to hoes these days

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                This right here!!! Especially to women in their 30's.

As for O.P. if *****es are busting nuts from getting their coochie licked then I don't think you have any thing to worry about. Any chick that beefs about your G-spot tickler has gotten more dick then you'll ever put down. Take it on the chin and find a hole a bit more tighter and a little less passed around the block.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  well thats a given, that's why I don't mess with hoes.

Comment

Whatever works for a person. If smaller/lesser works, there you go.

Comment

Why do you care?

Comment

Working...
                      X