No announcement yet.

Some dudes really have no idea how to talk to a girl lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some dudes really have no idea how to talk to a girl lol

So I was just in a traffic jam, in front of me was a tricycle (in philippines you ride tricycle carriages like taxis, but anyone can ride, you flag one down and take a seat then pay like 10 pesos)

So there was this one guy in the back sitting by himself facing me... and I noticed this fine ass girl walking on the sidewalk pants all the way up to her *****, so high that if she bent over you could probably see crack, and she was in a pink tank top. I was like whew this girl's fine.

She walked up to the tricycle in front of me and sat next to the guy. It's crowded so they were arm to arm thigh to thigh, I was like damn that guy's lucky.

So I just stared at them for the next 5 minutes while the traffic wasnt moving... and the guy did not say a single word to her or acknowledge her existence lol.. im like what the ****... they just sat there in awkward silence, staring away from each other for 5 long ass minutes.

It was so awkward it made me uncomfortable lol...

It's so ****ing easy to talk to a girl... all he had to do was turn his head look at her and make a random comment to start a conversation. I mean i thought what is this guy doing, does he not know how to have a conversation? Has he never talked to anyone before? I mean at least a "hey what's up, whats your name?" Or "damn this traffic is long huh?"

He was such a ****ing rookie lmao. And he was so obviously intimidated by her, his eyes were shifting, looking up down right, any direction but her.

What a waste. I wish that was me absorbing her thigh and arm sweat. I would have just asked her name, how old she is and see if she gave me anything to work with and go from there. Try to work up to get that number.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-05-2019, 09:12 AM.

A girl that fine sits next to you... you're stuck together for at least 10 minutes and you have all the opportunity in the world.

If you let that shlt go, I consider that a crime. That guy might as well sell his dick and get a vagina.

Comment

Maybe he was already in a relationship.

Or maybe he mas a Mo

Comment

I don't know man that's not an acceptable excuse to me lol.

He could have at least gotten some practice.Got a smile and look into the eyes of a beautiful girl.

Plus she looked uncomfortable and awkward too, she would have felt better if she had someone to talk to. Tell about her day, how tired she is from walking... girls love to talk, just let them.

A girl like that falling into your lap for free is a once in a moon type of thing. Sometimes it doesn't happen at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          I don't know man that's not an acceptable excuse to me lol.

He could have at least gotten some practice.Got a smile and look into the eyes of a beautiful girl.

Plus she looked uncomfortable and awkward too, she would have felt better if she had someone to talk to. Tell about her day, how tired she is from walking... girls love to talk, just let them.

A girl like that falling into your lap for free is a once in a moon type of thing. Sometimes it doesn't happen at all.
          Ye, you have had lots of practice with your mom after all, third world inbreeder.

Comment

Originally posted by 777KING777 View Post
            Ye, you have had lots of practice with your mom after all, third world inbreeder.
            Not as much practice as I've had with your mom. She was so experienced that I bet she must have had practice with more third worlders breeding her than just me.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Not as much practice as I've had with your mom. She was so experienced that I bet she must have had practice with more third worlders breeding her than just me.
              At least I got you to admit that you practised breeding with your own mother, typical third world in-breeder.

Comment

At least I got you to admit that you practised breeding with your own mother, typical third world in-breeder.
                I admit that before I came in your mother, there was already come inside there. That's the only thing I admit. You're confusing my mother with yours, but I'm not surprised since you're confused about your sexuality too.

Comment

Thread starter admitted to inbreeding with his own mother. End thread.

THREAD CLOSED.

Comment

Thread starter admitted to inbreeding with his own mother. End thread.

THREAD CLOSED.
                    I'm still gonna come in your mother lol, and so will everybody else. Because even if the thread is closed, your mother's vagina walls stay wide open.

Comment

Working...
                    X