Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Jacobs Praised For 'Brilliant Loss' - You Lost, Got Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: Jacobs Praised For 'Brilliant Loss' - You Lost, Got Beat!

WBO middleweight Billy Joe Saunders (25-0, 12 KOs) is scratching his head as to why Daniel Jacobs (33-2, 29 KOs) is being praised by some experts for a twelve round unanimous decision loss to WBC, WBA, IBO, IBF middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs). Jacobs was a big underdog in the fight and many expected him to get knocked out - especially since prior to that contest Golovkin had knocked out 23 opponents in a row.
    [Click Here To Read More]

saunders sounds upset that danny is getting more love and shine off a loss than saunders can get for anything he has done

Comment

That's boxing though. Most expected jacobs to get ko'd & when he exceeded expectations, he got a lot of credit for it. People expected brook to get stopped in 2 by ggg because he was a welterweight so when he had his moments, he received credit for it. Canelo avoided ggg for almost 2 yrs & the perception was that he was scared. When he fought 12 competitive rounds with ggg, he got credit. At the end of the day, brook was stopped, jacobs lost & canelo got in the eyes of most, a generous draw.

Comment

Saunders wants love and respect without earning it. He can prove that he is one of the top dogs at 160 by beating someone who arguably defeated the top dog at 160. And yes, I'm assuming that he beats Lemieux in a snooze fest.

Comment

You don’t score a fight after the fight and give brave points you hand in score after each round no way any non bias judge gives Jacobs the fight with knockdown and getting hurt and so much movement non engaging please

Comment

I'd like to see Saunders fight Jacobs then. Jacobs is catching a lot of heat any time somebody suggests that he won or was competitive in a fight against a guy who had KO'd 20 plus fighters in a row!! But it is big considering everyone thought Jacobs had no chin and expected him to get KO'd. Also Jacobs was put on the canvas by light hitting Sergio Mora of all people!! And GGG has 10 times more power than Mora so Jacobs was expected to get stopped for that reason alone. Me personally I felt Jacobs won but at the end of the day Jacobs has a loss on his record from GGG and nothing is gonna change it. With that said I'd be interested in a bjs and Jacobs fight and I for sure want to see Lemieux-Saunders next month!!!

Comment

I would rather look terrible and win ha you were terrible against bums lad and getting hometown descions jacobs would destroy saunders so would the charlo brothers if eubank jr comes back down they got unfinished buisness aswell and eubank looks to be going from strengh to strengh now billie stands no chance

Comment

Danny Jacobs vs. Billy Joe Saunders is actually a great fight. I see Billy Joe winning an entertaining UD. I think a lot of people are gonna wake up to the talents of Billy Joe after his performance against David Lemieux.

Comment

Jacobs actually stepped in the ring and fought GGG when folks were saying he would get blitzed. Meanwhile Billy Joe has been doing all he can to protect his belt. Of course Jacobs will get props

Comment

Tired of Jacobs talking about his loss thats for sure it's like Paulie beating off to mcregor

Comment

Working...
                    X