Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roasado Exchanges word with both Love and Ellerbe who got in his face on stage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roasado Exchanges word with both Love and Ellerbe who got in his face on stage

wtf was ellerbe doing, roasado and love got into it and to me seem love got a lil intimadiated and ellerbe got right in roasado face and rosado straight told him get the fuck out my face.

Honestly I would have punched Ellerbe, fuck he think he is? That ain't even his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Honestly I would have punched Ellerbe, fuck he think he is? That ain't even his fight.
      fuck I wanted rosado to floor his ass, look like they were gonna jump him for a minute there too lol.

fuck it I got 4 bil on Rosado to beat Love, anyone wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
        fuck I wanted rosado to floor his ass, look like they were gonna jump him for a minute there too lol.

fuck it I got 4 bil on Rosado to beat Love, anyone wants it.
        May the best man win in this case but someone needs to tell Ellerbe to mind his business. That's not even showing toughness, the only thing that might have stopped Rosado from lettin' loose was the fact that he has a fight coming up. I commend him for controlling himself, I don't think I could have done that.

Comment

Ellerbe isn't leaving boxing without taking his azz whopping its gonna be something brutal too. Probably an ex-friend/fighter. We know how it turns out for these dudes in the end.

Comment

Ellerbe his dick got hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post

And Love's got this fight by UD..Won't be that hard of a fight.

Edit: Just watched it and yea Ellerbe was a dick

And Love didn't look intimidated at all...In fact his body language looked more dominant compared to Rosado.
              Last edited by animalfan10; 05-01-2013, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                Stfu you wouldn't have done anything except look down.

And Love's got this fight by UD
                why wouldent he do anything LOL getting in a fight is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
                  why wouldent he do anything LOL getting in a fight is nothing.
                  It's pointless to act tough over the internet "OMG I would have ****ed him up...yea i'm so cool and tough man on these interwebz" since their is no way anyone can tell how the poster would really react in a face to face environment...But if I was a betting man I would bet on Ellerbe ****ing him up...Could be wrong but I doubt it. Ellerbe by TKO round 2 lol

But like I said acting big on the interwebz aint impressive. "I would have ****ed him up man yea I'm the baddest thug from this keyboard"

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                    It's pointless to act tough over the internet "OMG I would have ****ed him up...yea i'm so cool and tough man on these interwebz" since their is no way anyone can tell how the poster would really react in a face to face environment...But if I was a betting man I would bet on Ellerbe ****ing him up...Could be wrong but I doubt it. Ellerbe by TKO round 2 lol

But like I said acting big on the interwebz aint impressive. "I would have ****ed him up man yea I'm the baddest thug from this keyboard"
                    but your doing the same thing but in reverse.

"hes on the internet so he must be a nerd who wont do shit" how do you know that true, just let fools say their peace and thats that, cause you cant prove it true or not.

You just come off like some dork, who cant believe other people beside pussy ass nerds get on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                    X