Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If federer wins the Australian open is he the geatest sportsmen ever??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even close, Ali is the greatest and will never be toppled.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      He said greatest not gayest sportsman ever..GTFO here with that gay wrestling ****.
      Why are you still ducking the GGG conspiracy thread? I was hoping for your contributions, as it's an important issue involving the state of boxing, which could really use your contributions if we are to get down to the truth of the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Why are you still ducking the GGG conspiracy thread? I was hoping for your contributions, as it's an important issue involving the state of boxing, which could really use your contributions if we are to get down to the truth of the matter.
        No idea what you on about Jap boy...

Already drunk??

Comment

No idea what you on about Jap boy...

Already drunk??
          I'm not Japanese.

And I'm sipping on a little white whine. It's already nighttime here, almost 12am.

What does that matter?

Comment

I'm not Japanese.

And I'm sipping on a little white whine. It's already nighttime here, almost 12am.

What does that matter?
            I thought so...not sure what a "GGG" conspiracy thread is or even what the GGG stands for..

Comment

I thought so...not sure what a "GGG" conspiracy thread is or even what the GGG stands for..
              You've probably never drank in your life, why are you criticizing? I could drink a litre of whiskey, and carry on more intelligently than you, so don't even start.

I know you're just a kid though. So, I'm not going to hate or anything.

Comment

You've probably never drank in your life, why are you criticizing? I could drink a litre of whiskey, and carry on more intelligently than you, so don't even start.

I know you're just a kid though. So, I'm not going to hate or anything.
                I used to when I was younger.Alcohol has no benefits whatsoever.If your life evolves around drinking then I feel sorry for your sorry azz..

Comment

beat tsonga in 5 sets, even tougher match against murray, then djokovic in final.

This is one big ask...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                    18 slams IF he wins. He is 31 and would be relevant in the most competitive era ever in my opinion the most complete sport in the world...

Obviously this is hyperthetical...
                    He is definitely up there...but in my opinion Kelly Slater is the worlds best sportsman, hands down.

Comment

Though if he wins this slam, it's probably one of his most impressive slam wins tbh. He has had the toughest draw by far.

Comment

Working...
                      X