boner

not

safe

make sure you put the right stick into gear jose
          Ahahaahahhahahh!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            You couldn't hurt me if you tried.

I never said I beat any pro fighters I mentioned I sparred Jean Pascal as an example I used and you called me a liar, then I posted a pic of it and you never answered.

I never seen that picture,I remember that I asked you to post a picture then you said that you already did..but no biggie...let's continue...

I never said I beat a ju jits expert, said I wrestled a blue belt from Brasil who I outweighed by 35 lbs and lasted about 1:30 with him before being tapped out.

Oh really,well you are lying again and I have proof..you just said that you lasted 1:30??? Well in your own thread you said you went two round with him and in the final 15 seconds he managed to "snake around you" got you in a choke till the bell rang..see how much of a liar you are..here is the thread and here is your bull**** story
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=568790

The story:
            I am a trainer at a pro gym in South Florida and we have an MMA section where some pro fighters from brazil have come to work out preparing for some fight in Virginia on the Belator card.

One of the guys, a 160lb pro from Brazil, challenged me to wrestle. I don't know anything about ju-jitsu or wrestling or any of that but I do out weigh him by 30lbs. I am a strong guy, always have been but was a boxer all my life.

Anyway, we wrestled or grappled for 2 rounds and I got on top of him and he couldn't get me off of him. In the final 15 seconds of the 2nd round he snaked around the side of me and got me in some sideways choke when the bell rang.

It was fun, and I did a lot better than I thought I would. I know he was 30lbs lighter but I have no training whatsoever in any wrestling or ju-jitsu. Got tired as fuk too, that sh.it is no joke.

And yes I have gotten into fights, haven't we all? Oh maybe not you because your too busy watching Alex Jones and playing WoW all day.

You lost it man, you used to be a good troll, now it's sad to look at. Step your game up kid....
            Am I a troll because over the last year or two I have been exposing your lies and it's something you can't really stand because it's important to you that everyone on here thinks of you something which you are really not??

You are a sick minded man I feel sorry for you..

Was nice exposing you again..have a nice day "flesh eater".

Comment

• 1. Tim Horton
              2. Timothy Horton
              3. Timmie Smalls
              4. Timmie Ho
              5. Puga

Comment

• I never said I beat a ju jits expert, said I wrestled a blue belt from Brasil who I outweighed by 35 lbs and lasted about 1:30 with him before being tapped out.
                Liar

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=5357533

I am a trainer at a pro gym in South Florida and we have an MMA section where some pro fighters from brazil have come to work out preparing for some fight in Virginia on the Belator card.

One of the guys, a 160lb pro from Brazil, challenged me to wrestle. I don't know anything about ju-jitsu or wrestling or any of that but I do out weigh him by 30lbs. I am a strong guy, always have been but was a boxer all my life.

Anyway, we wrestled or grappled for 2 rounds and I got on top of him and he couldn't get me off of him. In the final 15 seconds of the 2nd round he snaked around the side of me and got me in some sideways choke when the bell rang.

It was fun, and I did a lot better than I thought I would. I know he was 30lbs lighter but I have no training whatsoever in any wrestling or ju-jitsu. Got tired as fuk too, that sh.it is no joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  Liar

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=5357533

You know what you are right, it was 2 rounds or so. I don't remember the time but I do know he tapped me out which I admitted to. Funny thing is you call me a liar and you claimed that I said I beat a pro fighter, and beat a ju jitsu expert, never even remotely said those things, funny how I'm the liar though.

It's ok man, your a bad troll.....your obsessed with me and it's funny to me. Let me ask you a question, how pathetic is it that your entertainment on the internet is to troll? Can't have a decent convo, not one intelligent point just trolling like a 5 yr old.

Sad when you think about it. Funny how you don't remember the pic though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    1. Tim Horton
                    2. Timothy Horton
                    3. Timmie Smalls
                    4. Timmie Ho

is it because he's black?

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      is it because he's black?
                      It's cause he's white, pretending to be black.

Comment

Working...
                      X