No announcement yet.

Punk Kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Punk Kid

I was jog/walking earlier and I made my way past a local school, well I heard a kid's voice scream out: **** YOU!. I turned and looked and there was a boy about 12 years old I'd say standing on the other side of the gated fence that surrounds the perimeter of the school's property. I stopped, turned and looked at him then he repeated: **** YOU. Partially offended I inquired to the young boy "What's your problem with Me?".

He stated clearly: "I don't have a problem with you, I have a problem with your ****ing Face" then ran into the school.

I didn't even bother going to look for his Mom who I'd hazard to guess was a teacher. But that little bastard verbally berated me.

Thanks for reading.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Its not his fault...

Comment

lol, Sounds like a good kid

Comment

Originally posted by MONEY 32 View Post
        lol, Sounds like a good kid
        I was very surprised at how flat out Mean he sounded.

Little Bastard .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Brilliant display of quality school system.

Comment

Run he won. You know why?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Run he won. You know why?
              You bet your ass he won.

I'll tell you why, it's because instead of snitching on the little curly haired prick to his Mom, I elected to rat him out to the lounge instead.

Comment

No he won because he got your attention.

See if I'm in a bad neighborhood late at night and I walk past a crowd of people and someone yells hey asshole...you know damn well I won't stop to ask "Who the fuck said that?!"

Comment

we have 100's of those kind of punks in here. Who needs it from school kids in person when you can just get the same in here.....Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    No he won because he got your attention.

See if I'm in a bad neighborhood late at night and I walk past a crowd of people and someone yells hey asshole...you know damn well I won't stop to ask "Who the fuck said that?!"
                    Inside I was laughing though. The little A-hole sounded off like he had a pair, which might have made my day as of now.

Comment

Working...
                    X