No announcement yet.

I got ****in robbed last night!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Thanks B. The material stuff aint what gettin to me really. Its my work stuff man. I could lose my job over this. 2 kids and a wife, with the house... I cant afford to lose my job. Right now where I live, its most likely I aint findin a job anytime soon.
    Aint nothin homie. You filed a police report on it yea? I can't say how you job is gonna react to it but it's better they find out from you than from some dumb ass hacker you know what I'm sayin bruh? The police report could help smooth **** out with your employer ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by -FkkMeKJ- View Post
      Damn man, same **** happened to Samurai a long time ago. RIP Sam.

That's wack man. What are you going to do? I'm sure you have already filed a report?

Well good luck trying to recover from this. You need better home security btw. And if you live in a house, you need dogs man. Big dogs. I have never gone to a house without a good dog in it. My house overseas has three real good dogs, I raised one of them here and took him over there. There's no such thing as robberies if you have dogs, well it'll be very rare.
      unless the thieves are *******s

Comment

Maybe this will help now or in the future: http://www.ehow.com/how_4586129_trac...p-address.html

Comment

Originally posted by -FkkMeKJ- View Post
          Damn man, same **** happened to Samurai a long time ago. RIP Sam.

That's wack man. What are you going to do? I'm sure you have already filed a report?

Well good luck trying to recover from this. You need better home security btw. And if you live in a house, you need dogs man. Big dogs. I have never gone to a house without a good dog in it. My house overseas has three real good dogs, I raised one of them here and took him over there. There's no such thing as robberies if you have dogs, well it'll be very rare.
          Filed a report staright away. Dogs on the otherhand I keep away from myself and kids. Cousins dog tried takin the hand of his daughter years back. Since then I keep away. It was a pit though but still got me cautious of all dogs.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Aint nothin homie. You filed a police report on it yea? I can't say how you job is gonna react to it but it's better they find out from you than from some dumb ass hacker you know what I'm sayin bruh? The police report could help smooth **** out with your employer ya know?
                Hope so B. I'll find out tomorrow morning now.

Comment

http://www.engadget.com/2008/05/11/s...ack-to-my-mac/

Comment

Thanks for links B. Ima look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      True. I've got my eye on who I think it is. He even rang me while I was gone to ask where I was. If it turns out to be him after some investigating by police aswell as myself.. dudes gettin KO'd.
                      ooooo man what a dumb mother ****er if he did.

thieves have no place in society.

especially if its stealing from someone they know.

hang them from their toes and beat them like a pinata

Comment

Working...
                      X