Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn it, right when I get a little respect for Cotto he has to open his ****in mouth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
    Cotto is going after a MW Beltholder, while Margs is trying to force a fight with the RING Champion!
    I just wanted to bump this answer to make sure yall dont skip over it.....

Comment

Why would I be mad?

Because MArgs is 3-1 in his last four fights, and Cotto is 2-2?
      Who has a license to fight in the good old USA. - Cotto

Who ruined his legacy by trying to cheat. - Margcheato

If you care so much about ya boy why don't you encourage him to avenge his losses to PW and Mosley.

Comment

I don't think the comment has anything to do with the mosley lost I think he saying that marg can't fight in the us because of the suspension and he fighting in New YOrk

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post

If you care so much about ya boy why don't you encourage him to avenge his losses to PW and Mosley.
          He said he would be willing to fight PWill again after the fight.... I also believe he tried to enforce a rematch....

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post

'Cause they are not Puerto Rican, I bet.

This Mex v.s Pr is **** is good for the sport but it destroys NSB with threads like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by mindreader View Post
              I don't think the comment has anything to do with the mosley lost I think he saying that marg can't fight in the us because of the suspension and he fighting in New YOrk
              Again.... He shouldnt open his ****ing mouth if he isnt willing to do fight Margs.....

Comment

Cotto is going after a MW Beltholder, while Margs is trying to force a fight with the RING Champion!
                Cotto already fought the Ring champion while Marg was sitting on his ass crying for a license.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                  'Cause they are not Puerto Rican I bet.

This Mex v.s Pr is **** is good for the sport but it destroys NSB with threads like this one.
                  I could care less if it was PR vs Mex or not....

The truth is the truth....

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                    'Cause they are not Puerto Rican, I bet.

I would rather see the mexico vs. puerto rico **** over pac floyd stuffy ANYDAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Cotto already fought the Ring champion while Marg was sitting on his ass crying for a license.
                      Cotto got TKO'ed by someone who was fighting for HIS TITLE.... Cotto NEVER EVER fought the RING Champion.....

Cotto is being pushed to fight a light hitter with no big names on his resume? Really?

IF he was SOOOO bad ass... Why not call MArtinez out? Oh yeah, because his career is in shambles and they need to put him in a fight that is as SAFE as possible....

You can try to cover a pile of dog **** with what ever you want, it is still a pile of ****.... Dont try to sugar coat and cover up what this fight with Foreman really is......

Comment

Working...
                      X