Can Pac take Cottos punches????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner View Post
    I say no....

The last time Pac was hit hard was by a 135 pounder....named JMM.

Hes not ready for Cottos punches.

Oh he'll take them. Problem is before the fight is stopped Pac will have taken too many of them!

Comment

He can take SOME punches

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
        I dont think he will be able to. cotto doesnt just hit with one punch either. He hits with combo's and 3-4 punches at a time, thats where pac will be hurt. cotto has thudding power foreman and eventually the heavy hands of cotto will be to much for manny.
        Wishful thinking...he couldn't even get off on Clottey with combos what makes you think he is gonna be able to catch pac to even try to land more than one at a time?

Comment

Didnt expect Pac to get owned in these polls..this is the first poll..Pac has lost on nsb.

Comment

Very few could take Cotto's punches, that wouldn't be the reason if Pacquiao were to lose.

Comment

Yes he can and he will, but he won't get up from it. So NO.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
                Very few could take Cotto's punches, that wouldn't be the reason if Pacquiao were to lose.
                I think thats the big question in the fight.....how will Pacs chin hold up.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  I don't think so, and that's the sole reason I think Pac gets put down.
                  Well, if Mangler thinks that Pacquiao loses this fight, Manny is just going to not throw any punches so he doesn't risk pissing Mangler off by winning. He knows Mangler will eat his children for lunch.

Comment

good question if pac can take cottos punches, another good one is will cotto be able to find pac to land his punches.

Originally posted by Jone2ts View Post
                    Wishful thinking...he couldn't even get off on Clottey with combos what makes you think he is gonna be able to catch pac to even try to land more than one at a time?

Comment

I think he can avoid some of them, but the ones that land will hurt. Cotto is a big and strong welterweight. It'll be hard for Pac to take his punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X