Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do u enjoy watching gore or someone getting killed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
    The only ever time you've been a hospital was to get that weird fucking shaped head looked at *****!
    calm down u need a drink here :wank:

Comment

i get curious but i don't enjoy it.

Comment

And you need a new mother fucking head.

Unforunately, i have no smiley for this, so you are going to have to imagine, or carrying on dreaming about living in a world with a normal sized head.

Comment

mabye u need a new head

Comment

seriously its not funny. but somehow people enjoy watching this kind of stuff.

Comment

no I don't..

Comment

Originally posted by LosTarugos View Post
                i've seen this **** IRL i have worked in the hospital E.R. many times and in the operating room i already seen people with guts out stabbed, people died on my hands while i CPR them, and people in car accidents. Normally my reaction is concern towards them and to save them but once i get to see them in movies and film my reaction is amuesment. Like **** yeah he is cutting the head off and the mouth is movin oh ****!! amazing!
                Dude you're like 14, shut the **** up.

Comment

I hope this is a joke thread and if it is it fails hard

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                    Dude you're like 14, shut the **** up.
                    no, u shut up and gtfo anyway im 19 u fuk i worked in a rural area hospital coz i volunteered coz its needed in the course im taking in.

Anyway back to topic, we had a autopsy experiment in lab we killed a cat, but first no one would kill it coz it say it brings bad luck. But i dont give a fuk, i said i will kill it. I wanted to beat the **** out of it but my classmate told me that the bones would be damaged if i did. So i just drowned it in barrel of water.
                    Then after 10mins it was kinda dead, we bought it back to the lab to be dissected and examined the organs.

The cat was pregnant and the fetus kitty was movin, so i got scalpel and cut off its head
                    Then after a while continue to peel off some skin of the cat then it twitched and opened its eyes... lololol!! it was still alive. My classmates panicked so i got myself a pointed scissor and stabbed it directly in the head, then it kinda got into a seizure mode and was moving eracticly... then it died. Then we got back to work and the instructor gave us an A+.

Comment

can we get this guy banned please?

Comment

Working...
                      X