No announcement yet.

UFC 76 Boycott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 76 Boycott

Due to the obvious politics in the fight between the American Matt the HAmmer Hamill and Michael the Count Bisping I am posting this thread to encourage fightfans not to order the next UFC pay Per View event. Save your money.

It is apparent Dana White has his favorite fighters. Why does he continuously give Bisping the hometown advantage? Hamil did everything he was supposed to do to beat this guy. Who picked the judges? I wonder.

Why is there no evidence of a close fight on the UFC website?

Why were the commentators so scared to say Hamill honestly won the fight? Dana White must have Rogan and the other commentators in check! Larry MErchant and Jim Lampley would have said is was a bad decision. At least boxing makes an attempt to keep their sport clean.

Why does Chuck Liddel get to fight on Pay Per View agains Jardine? Jardine at the most is a top 10 fighter only. These PPV should be the best vs the best.

The only way I'll watch UFC again is if it is a rematch between Hamill and Bisping and it is in the states.

If you are a fightfan and you strongly feel that there should be zero corruption in either boxing or MMA then don't order UFC 76. Save your money. The customers have the power. Not the company.

Holdout until justice is served. A Rematch between Matt Hamill and Michael Bisping.
    Last edited by renren40; 09-09-2007, 08:56 AM.

I amn to buying it and I am not even going to a sports bar

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      I amn to buying it and I am not even going to a sports bar

Good..

It's football season anyways right?

Comment

totally agree,love the ufc but now there getting all political which is what ruined boxing.Hamil won that fight and you could hear it in his after how stunned he was but he stayed classy.Dana you screwed up bad here,one thing with UFC fans we know the game buddy.I boycott the next two ufc's,if the outcome is already predecided might as well watch WWE

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
          Due to the obvious politics in the fight between the American Matt the HAmmer Hamill and Michael the Count Bisping I am posting this thread to encourage fightfans not to order the next UFC pay Per View event. Save your money.

It is apparent Dana White has his favorite fighters. Why does he continuously give Bisping the hometown advantage? Hamil did everything he was supposed to do to beat this guy. Who picked the judges? I wonder.

Why were the commentators so scared to say Hamill honestly won the fight? Dana White must have Rogan and the other commentators in check! Larry MErchant and Jim Lampley would have said is was a bad decision. At least boxing makes an attempt to keep their sport clean.

Why does Chuck Liddel get to fight on Pay Per View agains Jardine? Jardine at the most is a top 10 fighter only. These PPV should be the best vs the best.

The only way I'll watch UFC again is if it is a rematch between Hamill and Bisping and it is in the states.

If you are a fightfan and you strongly feel that there should be zero corruption in either boxing or MMA then don't order UFC 76. Save your money. The customers have the power. Not the company.

Holdout until justice is served. A Rematch between Matt Hamill and Michael Bisping.
          Dude, save you breathe.
          Round 1 Hamill dominated Bisping, plain and simple.
          Round 2 was a toss up between the two.
          Round 3 was pretty even, until Bisping stuffed Hamill's attempts. In that round, Hamill was getting really sloppy with his takedowns. All in all, the round barely goes to Bisping.

So what's the problem here? Don't be spam these forums with your stupid Dana hate. Use your time for something productive, like finding a cure for cancer or something.

One more thing, not too many people are going to listen to you, or should listen to you. You do realize that everyone wants to see Jardine beat to a pulp by Chuck, and that Shogun's debut is on that UFC? Most people would by that card even if it was filled with tuffers, just because shogun's on there. Oh, I almost forgot, Machida, and tyson griffin are on the card as well.

So yeah, it's a really poor decision if anyone listens to your advise, and decides not to buy the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by FluugMacMan View Post
            Dude, save you breathe.
            Round 1 Hamill dominated Bisping, plain and simple.
            Round 2 was a toss up between the two.
            Round 3 was pretty even, until Bisping stuffed Hamill's attempts. In that round, Hamill was getting really sloppy with his takedowns. All in all, the round barely goes to Bisping.

So what's the problem here? Don't be spam these forums with your stupid Dana hate. Use your time for something productive, like finding a cure for cancer or something.

One more thing, not too many people are going to listen to you, or should listen to you. You do realize that everyone wants to see Jardine beat to a pulp by Chuck, and that Shogun's debut is on that UFC? Most people would by that card even if it was filled with tuffers, just because shogun's on there. Oh, I almost forgot, Machida, and tyson griffin are on the card as well.

So yeah, it's a really poor decision if anyone listens to your advise, and decides not to buy the PPV.

Hey man...whatever dude...more than half of the replies agree with the thread. You can spend 50 bucks on the next match if you want after seeing a bad product. You can get off my nuts too. It's the weekend and Ive been working my ass off so don't tell me how to recharge my batteries. It's a poor decision to spend money to make Dana White richer.

Check this out.

Ok man...we all agree that there was a bad decision right?

Politics and corruption is suspected because of the bad judging and the hometown advantage, right?

We all like UFC and MMA and we don't want it poisoned, got me?

So we can send a message by not ordering the next fight. We can all send a message by not ordering. And that message is if the product isn't of highest quality then we don't want it.

I like the UFC...but do you prefer quantity of fights or quality of fights? They are shoving fight after fight in our faces. Once every two months is better than 2 fights a month. And with so many consecutive fights ... the chances of bad decisions and mismatches are higher.

Comment

Again, SHOGUN'S debut/Jardine's beating.
              We can send a message on another UFC. Crappy decisions are annoying, but again, if you don't like decisions, then don't leave it up to the judges. Houston Alexander has no worries about decisions,.... because the only decision that is needed is how soon the ref should pull him off the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post

I love the arrogance of people like you. Basically it is okay for US fighters to have home advantage but not for anyone else to?

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                  I love the arrogance of people like you. Basically it is okay for US fighters to have home advantage but not for anyone else to?
                  I'm not doing any name calling here. I'm done with this. Yall can spend money on the next fight.

The bottom line is there should be a neutral area for each fight. Fighting in the US has to deal with the "home advantage".... Some fighters are from Ohio and some from California. So Las Vegas is good neutral area. But if a fighter is from Ohio then his fight shouldn't be in Ohio especially if it is a very big fight. Unless both fighters are from Ohio.

Likewise with countries. Japan would have been a good neutral area to fight for yesterday's matchups. This is just my suggestion. It's time for FOOTBALL!

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post

There's nothing extremely wrong with "home advantage"...

but if it happens to be in more than one fight there suspicions are natural.

Comment

Working...
                    X