Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-18-2017, 04:48 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 986 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,007,921,000,078,592.00
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
Awesome.

I did Galway, Killarney, Limerick and Dublin. Toured the Ring of Kerry, and the Cliffs of Moher. Had great fun at the pubs with the locals, and ate great food everywhere. (I understand the food quality has soared over the years.) Canít say enough good things. Iíd recommend that trip to anyone.
Yea hit all the same and some others but I did miss the Cliffs of Moher.Thinkin about takin GF there maybe next year.Only vaca even been on in my life by myself but they just took me in wherever I was.Best vaca ever
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-18-2017, 04:55 PM #42
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,657,473,682,275,516,416.00
Total Points: 103,657,473,682,275,516,416.00
good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice 
We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov 
Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
Yea hit all the same and some others but I did miss the Cliffs of Moher.Thinkin about takin GF there maybe next year.Only vaca even been on in my life by myself but they just took me in wherever I was.Best vaca ever
Youíll be taking the proverbial sand to the beach. Lol Lots of pretty girls out there, and friendly, too. Everyone is gregarious, actually. Itís part of the culture, as you know. Donít miss the Cliffs this time. Breathtaking sight. Hope the weather is as good for you as it was for me.
CubanGuyNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:07 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,007,921,000,078,592.00
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
Youíll be taking the proverbial sand to the beach. Lol Lots of pretty girls out there, and friendly, too. Everyone is gregarious, actually. Itís part of the culture, as you know. Donít miss the Cliffs this time. Breathtaking sight. Hope the weather is as good for you as it was for me.
Well don't think I'm gonna choice on the sand to beach part lol.But yea had good time 1st time being single and yea I went during ST Pattys day and it was like 70 that day.In 3 weeks only had 1-2 days were it rained all day.And yea ill have to chech out the Cliffs this time.Plan on hitting the North again too.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:17 PM #44
The Watcher

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,317,136,131.78
Total Points: 54,327,218,088.66
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
Nor does the fact Donaire was a natural flyweight. If Lomachenko had beaten Donaire it would be **** on and if Rigo outclassed Russell and Walters (who is better than Donaire) they would be praised.
Styles makes fights. Donaire weakness are boxers. He doesn't look good against them because he is a counterpuncher. That was an excellent win for Rigo because Donaire was more accomplished than Russell. Russell is visually impressive and in his loss never stopped trying to win.

Rigor's fight looked better but does not take away that his style is not appealing to the masses
STREET CLEANER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:41 PM #45
Dinamita

_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 752,170,815,785,714.38
Total Points: 10,753,395,152,315,870.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

I thought Rigo did and Donaire was top 3 P4P at the time. That Lomachenko performance was great though but I don't view GRJ as a great fighter at all. Can't believe a lot of people were riding with Russell on that one, I knew Lomachenko would easily take it. Gary still hasn't done anything of note and his only claim to fame is whooping an old ass Gonzalez.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:56 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
Irony123 has much to be proud ofIrony123 has much to be proud ofIrony123 has much to be proud ofIrony123 has much to be proud ofIrony123 has much to be proud ofIrony123 has much to be proud ofIrony123 has much to be proud ofIrony123 has much to be proud ofIrony123 has much to be proud of
Bank: 296,914,047,701,097,381,888.00
Total Points: 316,914,047,711,086,444,544.00
Quality Poster of the 2015 BoxingScene Class of New Members - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADIV View Post
nah walters was inactive for a whole year and rigo destroyed nonito before walters, nonito was at his peak and destroying everyone in his path till he met his daddy rigondeaux...
1 year is common in the game. Rigo beat donaire but axeman destroyed him.
Irony123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:03 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
garfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 100,091,831.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADIV View Post
nah walters was inactive for a whole year and rigo destroyed nonito before walters, nonito was at his peak and destroying everyone in his path till he met his daddy rigondeaux...
Agreed. fanboys tend to forget how good donaire was back then. Rigondeaux took his soul for sure. he, donaire, hasn't being the same since. walter's fought a shadow of donaires, older and heavier.
garfios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:04 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
garfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 100,091,831.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irony123 View Post
1 year is common in the game. Rigo beat donaire but axeman destroyed him.
how many years after Rigondeaux took donaires confidence, and at what weight?
garfios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:14 AM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1045 Post(s)
RetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,655,556,816,570.04
Thanks for the Gonzalez vs Yaegashi stream! :-) - Tyler_Durden thank you :-) - DreamFYS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfios View Post
how many years after Rigondeaux took donaires confidence, and at what weight?
The same Nonito was getting hurt and beaten by old Vic the next fight and Vic was doing better then Rigo did. He thought about quitting, lucky he got that shot in. Nonito was already fading. The cracks were there before the Rigo fight.
RetroSpeed05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:25 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 500 Post(s)
EL_GRINGO has a brilliant futureEL_GRINGO has a brilliant futureEL_GRINGO has a brilliant futureEL_GRINGO has a brilliant futureEL_GRINGO has a brilliant futureEL_GRINGO has a brilliant futureEL_GRINGO has a brilliant futureEL_GRINGO has a brilliant futureEL_GRINGO has a brilliant futureEL_GRINGO has a brilliant futureEL_GRINGO has a brilliant future
Total Points: 1,000,065,095.33

it baffles me that people here don't know or don't take into account that donaire was thinking at the time about laying up the gloves, just had a child didn't train properly for that fight, didn't have a fantastic training camp, that was not the best donaire there ever was, think Rigo got him at just the right time, when he started his decline, and donaire may have been high on the p4p rankings but didn't he get outboxed by darchiniyan before he knocked him out? i guess i'm just not as high on Donaire as other people.
it was still very good win nonetheless, i would put it over russell but not over walters, who has always had long layoffs, check boxrec if you don't believe me
,anyway it doesn't matter because Lomachenko is a whole different animal then Donaire,
and Rigo is a whole other animal then Walters.

Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 11-19-2017 at 01:28 AM.
EL_GRINGO is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
better, donaire, loma, looked, rigo, russell?

User Tag List