No announcement yet.

Povetkin would destroy Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
    Every single one of them. Do you want to see clean fighters? Watch some regional amateur tournaments but even there you can find some users.

People who think there is a single clean elite fighter out there are incredibly naive. It's impossible to train and fight in boxing at that level and not take anything, especially for guys who are over 30.
    Yo, WTF hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Meldonium is on the "banned substance" list. And wtf are you trying to lie about, lmao...!!!???
      I know! What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
        This is the 21st century we're living in. Practically everyone, even non-athletes living in 1st world countries are chemically enhanced via consuming things full of articial checmicals. Who gives a crap if a boxer or athlete is taking drugs? Why should it matter? This isn't a natural world anymore. 'Natural athlete' in the modern world is one of the biggest myths that exists today.
        So if that's the case then why doesn't he use PEDs that aren't on the banned substance list? Why id he getting caught with **** that's on the list!!!??? Hahah. Yeah, I stooped down to your level, lol.

Comment

I know! What's your point?
          What's the point? Lol lol. It's on the banned substance list!!!

Comment

What's the point? Lol lol. It's on the banned substance list!!!
            Yes, so what's the point?

Comment

So if that's the case then why doesn't he use PEDs that aren't on the banned substance list? Why id he getting caught with **** that's on the list!!!??? Hahah. Yeah, I stooped down to your level, lol.
              Meldonium was legal until recently. When he was taking them, they weren't illegal and they only found traces when they tested him after it became illegal, which is what they used to ban him from certain bouts.

Last I checked, he hasn't been caught by anything else since then, other than Ostarine (when his opponent was also consuming illegal drugs).

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Povetkin vs. Ortiz for the ped title with ped use being mandatory.

WAR BOXING....
                Lol .............

Comment

We didn't forget! We know Headvetkin cheats. This is the real Headvetkin!

https://youtu.be/2cOXDeynBh8
                  LOL. A fight from 5 years ago before Povetkin started any cardio training.

Everyone has off nights.

Right now, Povetkin is doing a lot more physical training. If you follow the russia media you see him training year round in the mountains. Real Rocky ****.

Comment

Meldonium was legal until recently. When he was taking them, they weren't illegal and they only found traces when they tested him after it became illegal, which is what they used to ban him from certain bouts.

Last I checked, he hasn't been caught by anything else since then, other than Ostarine (when his opponent was also consuming illegal drugs).
                    He passed testing and then failed testing. They found traces because he probably tried to cycle off and got caught, foh lmao. Other than Ostarine, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                      LOL. A fight from 5 years ago before Povetkin started any cardio training.

Everyone has off nights.

Right now, Povetkin is doing a lot more physical training. If you follow the russia media you see him training year round in the mountains. Real Rocky ****.
                      He has no choice but to do more physical training. He tried to fight Huck without PED's and almost got his ass whooped lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X