Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egyptian Mummified DNA Shows Ancestry Akin to the Middle East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that ****ing bobby deez avatar. that dude looks like he sweats out taco bell grease.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      that ****ing bobby deez avatar. that dude looks like he sweats out taco bell grease.

Comment

• It's funny seeing black thug culture nowadays, looking at black IQ scores globally, seeing black crime rates per capita, and then seeing all these thinking they wuz kangz and sheeit or some scholars that taught the world. You have to be completely delusional and afrocentric to think anything of the sort. Atleast they have sports and music to fall back on as a positive thing they've added to the world lol. Whitewashing doe. White supremacy doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          Why are you quoting people like you proved some great point? In another thread you just tried to say whites have no melanin and, no skin color isn't determined by dominant or recessive genes. Even though Jim is wrong on that point he still owns your ass like your family carries his surname.
          I don't know, I was always under the impression that dark features were dominant. Like a child is more likely to have brown eyes when having a blue eye white parent and a brown eye black parent.

It would actually serve Chollos purpose if black genes were not dominant that way his argument that The black Egyptians were intermixed out of existence would hold slightly more weight .

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            I don't know, I was always under the impression that dark features were dominant. Like a child is more likely to have brown eyes when having a blue eye white parent and a brown eye black parent.

It would actually serve Chollos purpose if black genes were not dominant that way his argument that The black Egyptians were intermixed out of existence would hold slightly more weight .
            1. Black genes are dominant and white genes are recessive

2. You can always get white from black, but never black from white. It's impossible

3. Egyptians originate in Ethiopia East Africa. Why you're trying to peddle the idea that a people from Ethiopia are Arab is beyond me

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Yes, you do. Hence, why you brought it up and went into a rant about it. Dr. Sally ann-Ashton, the curator at Cambridge, just stop short of calling the Americans racist in her lecture about Kemet. You even cited Mary Lefkowitz, who was made to look stupid in her debate with Henry Clark and Bernal--the debate is still on youtube.

1. You noticed the history of these two university, Tuebingen and Max Planck was rife with white supremacy and nazism. This makes people skeptical of the study.

2. The study only select a small settlement, which means it is very unscientific and bias as there is no randomness. This is like going to a white part of city burial site and choose your sample to study the population continuation of American 16th and 19th century and conclude that ancient Americans weren't natives.

3. Only 3 full genome were actually sequence. Yes, they had a problem with contamination, or just specifically decide to use Mtdna because they know fully well the pharaohs are known to bed many foreigners.

4. Since that period (new kingdom), it was invasion upon invasion. Hyskos, Assyrians, Persians, Greeks, Rome, followed by Arabs. Look at the distinction made on the book of gates with the average middle easterner and the Egyptians. Did some white dude tan darker than the Egyptians?

5. Do you honestly believe "Subsharan Africa" shares more dna with modern Egyptian (whom people are still believing are the descendants of ancient Egyptians) than they do with ancient Egyptians?

6. The paintings and statues are there for people to see, not the fake ones that are being lightened. If you really want insightful stuff, go on Egyptsearch forums where the geneticists and egyptologists are discussing. They suspect the research is a scam, because the researchers are not releasing all the info so they can replicate the study. Which means in Academia, it is not peered reviewed. It seems the media grab this and ran with it to make another stupid sensational claim that will eventually amount to nothing.

7. Why all these claims about white Egypt are so sensationalized and i never could understand it? Then when it is busted "no one cares whether they are black or white"?
              Anyone wanna take a crack at it?
              JimRaynor how long are you gonna duck this post

Comment

• Originally posted by Commie View Post
                Afro Americans claiming egyptian ancestry is like an israeli claiming nazi ancestry
                Interesting point. Do Afrocentrists identify with a Satanic slave nation like Egypt because:

1. They want to prove that they are much more intelligent than the evolutionists say they are?

Or

2. Is it because like most people, they love money and power and sex and thus p4p dominate the sports and entertainment industry; and at one time even the slave trade?

Probably a combination of both. Now who actually built the worlds first pyramids? Id say Nimrod who was a Hamitic Cushlte
                Last edited by maracho; 10-24-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

No such thing as black genes. Dominant genes are hair,eyes and so on but not skin. Asians aren't black but largely have dominant hair,eye and so on traits. Takes a lot more different factors for your skin. From what I understand about Egyptians is the South were black and the North were more middle Eastern (today Arab)and ruling classes don't determine who the people were. There were obviously a mixed ruling class from the local black, Arab, mixed race and foreigners.

Comment

• If skin color was dominant anyone mixed with blacks would look like black African's. They don't.

South African's call their mixed raced people "colored" not black. It's like that all over Africa. You know why? Because to them mixed race people don't look black.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Ok. Cool... your mindset is well noted. I won't waste my time anymore. Nothing more to say to you.
                      He's right though,My ex who's ghanian went to Ghana couple years ago to see her family and they still ***** in holes they dig in the ground, they don't even have toilet's the vast majority of people and Ghana is one of the most peaceful and successful countries in sub saharan africa.
                      they can't even build decent homes now in 2017,how the hell would they ever built something as complicated as a pyramid? These people eat monkey's or other bushmeat,A lot of them are still savages living in huts made with feces and mud,you need to wake up urgently

Comment

Working...
                      X