No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluemax View Post
    The corrupt scoring of this fight went exactly as I predicted.unless you were a blind nut hugger there was no way Canelo won this fight. You simply don't get rounds for surviving! Just when you think Vegas boxing scores couldn't get any more corrupt they do this. The Canelo nut huggers will try and alter reality by trying to justify the scoring but if any objective fan watches the fight there can be only one conclusion, GGG won a wide decision. Canelo fans will explain that total punches, harder punches and effective aggression don't matter , only total mile running backwards wins a fight. Geez! What was corrupt decision
    Bi@tch where's my MONEY??? Oh thats RIGHT!!! You just TALK, talk, talk. Didn't you say Canelo won't last 5 rounds??? I can't respect a guy who doesn't back their SHT talk up!

This guy has been talking sht this whole time!!! I REALLY wanted to take your FKN $$$$ the MOST!!!

Comment

• I like how Canelo fans are "happy" with the draw but GGG fans aren't lol, kinda shows that GGG really did win.

Comment

• I stated many times Adelaide Byrd is the most inconsistent judge in Nevada she must have gone to the CJ Ross School of judging, she needs to resign or be suspended permanently... I had fight 7 - 5.
        for GGG.
        Alvarez too often was on the defensive, several times he looked as if he was in survival mode he did lost the fight plain and simple. I would not even have given them to draw. I'm sure now many others will step up and want Alvarez

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          As always a classy post... You never disappoint!

That was VERY refreshing fight!

After seeing Conor and Floyd, Then Saunders kid punching and kicking Moroe in the nuts fights like this are the BEST!

And those other fights for all that sht talk were BORING!!! Watch out for the QUIET guys. They can FIGHT! Not those POS LOUD mouths.
          Lol if only casuals saw it that way. Don't think we gained too many fans last night. Definitely not the same "i'm a boxing fan now "comments like after Mayweather McGregor. I thought it was a great fight. But thats the problem with boxing too much segregation. Ufc fans supports all fights. Around here you have to pick sides. Loud mouths POS can't fight lol this fight was so good why you got to put down other fighters to make it seem good? I know one sr citizen tiny loudmouth who schooled Canelo.

[/IMG]

Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 09-17-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
            I like how Canelo fans are "happy" with the draw but GGG fans aren't lol, kinda shows that GGG really did win.
            Hey when you move up in weight and fight a guy who's been their since BIRTH and make him look WORSE than you do after the fight... That's a GOOD DAY!

Last I heard GGG was the BOOGEYMAN??? Ohh and GGG was the betting FAVORITE! So Vegas WINS AGAIN!!!

But HEY! I expcet a REMATCH!!!! I'll double down ALL this $$$$$$$ I WON!!! And YOU Prime 407 can by my first SUCKER...I mean better.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Lol if only casuals saw it that way. Don't think we gained too many fans last night. Definitely not the same "i'm a boxing fan now "comments like after Mayweather McGregor

[/IMG]
              ??? You lost me when I read that UFC is better....

UFC is borderline GAY P ORN!!! Two guys sit on top of each other and dry hump! Is that what your into???

GTFO of a boxing site then. Go watcjh your GAY CORN!

Comment

Lol if only casuals saw it that way. Don't think we gained too many fans last night. Definitely not the same "i'm a boxing fan now "comments like after Mayweather McGregor

[/IMG]
                FKN RTARD!!!! Jon Jones UFC BEST fighter is Boxing's VERSION of PEDvetkin!!!!

Ronda Rousey was a FRAUD! EXPOSED by a SHTY Ex-boxer

Conor their STAR was beat down by a 40 year old 2 YEAR RETIRED boxer.

UFC reinstates Daniel Cormier as champion following Jon Jones ruling

UFC = CHEATS and GAY FKN P orn

Comment

• Before the fight I thought GGG would knock Canelo out. At the end I had GGG one point up, and believed that Canelo fought the best he could, and even if had lost the fight he would not come out as the loser.

Then I heard Adalaide Byrd's score (118-110 Canelo) and thought that she was the one who provided the fishnets to Oscar De La Hype.

What a way to ruin such an event.
                  Last edited by Tatabanya; 09-17-2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    I stated many times Adelaide Byrd is the most inconsistent judge in Nevada she must have gone to the CJ Ross School of judging, she needs to resign or be suspended permanently... I had fight 7 - 5.
                    for GGG.
                    Alvarez too often was on the defensive, several times he looked as if he was in survival mode he did lost the fight plain and simple. I would not even have given them to draw. I'm sure now many others will step up and want Alvarez
                    Once I saw the judges I knew this fight was going to a SD or MD. Said that multiple time. She's also had Canelo losing in fights.

I had GGG 7-5 as well.

Of course EVERYONE want Canelo??? He's the NEW CASH Cow!
                    So your saying GGG suks now??? Already jumping on Lomachenko's LAP???

This went down EXACTLY like I though it would. And if Canelo fights Charlo??? I'll bet ANYONE here $4$ Canelo beats him. Fuk I'll bet $$$$ GGG beats him also.

Comment

[/IMG]
                      Yeah those look like boxing fans! I had to re look at those pics??? If you think ANYONE of those FUKS paid for the fight your DONE!

You REALLY think those CLOWNS are boxing fans??? They at MOST streamed it on some SHT quality site and couldn't even TELL who was who. At WORST (Which is what I believe) Didnt even see the fight....

AGAIN look at those pic and SLAP yourself for even putting that sht on a boxing site.

Comment

Working...
                      X