Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your PPV predictions for May-Mac and Canelo-GGG

Mayweather-McGregor: 3.5 Million

Canelo-GGG: 1.5 Million

Seems about right, I don't think Mayweather-Conor efffects Canlo's fight much because most boxing fans are going to win money on Mayweather which will lead to a bit extra disposable income right when it is needed for Canelo-Golovkin.

If you don't cash in on some knucklehead that wants to lay some money on McGregor you aren't trying and simple don;t want to make some easy money.

Comment

Circus Act - 3M

GGG's Demise - 900k

Comment

Mayweather-McGregor - 3 million

Canelo-Golovkin - 1.6 Million

Comment

Mayweather/McGregor: 3 Mill+
          Alvarez/GEE: 1.5

Comment

3.5 for the freak show

900k for canelo GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              Mayweather-McGregor: 3.5 Million

Canelo-GGG: 1.5 Million
              This was going to be my prediction. I think it's going to be closer to 4.5 for Money/McGregor though.

Comment

1m guaranteed from the MMA fanbase. About 500k from the crazy Irish. About 900k from Mayweather's fanbase (Larry alone will buy it for like 10 different households to boost the numbers). Then you got the casuals too.

Comment

Depends on the price for Floyd vs Conor. If its $120 or less it'll break all the PPV records & do 4.6M+ buys. If its over $150+ it'll break the PPV revenue record, but not do over 4.6M buys. The casuals interested in this fight is unlike anything I've ever seen since I've been following boxing & aware of the publics perception of our sport.

I'd be shocked if its not #2 all time worse case. So if I was ranging it, & its a wide range admittedly, it'll do 3M to 6M buys, but I lean towards the higher side of that range cuz I think they need to really drop the ball to f#ck up all the non-combat sports people interested in this fight that are gonna watch it for the spectacle of it all & not cuz of Floyd or Conor or the competitiveness or lack there of of the fight. It'll be like going to the movies for the night for most people & they won't be invested in it anymore then the price of the PPV.

Oscar will tell us GGG vs Canelo did 1.1M to 1.5M, but I'd say it does 800k to 1.2M buys. So minus 300k from whatever Oscar says lol.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    3.5 for the freak show

900k for canelo GGG
                    My guess as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X