No announcement yet.

Quebec City mosque massacre.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Just words no video of him????? I mean anyone could have got paid and wrote that whole article

I mean the guy is freaking huge right now

Comment

Bible bashers gon Bible bash

Christys gon Christy

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        this event is very weird

2 suspects base on witnesses

screamed aloha snackbar

1 caught momments later named "mohammad"

2nd suspect called police and surrendered

1st suspect ended up being a good mohammad, a witness

now my question is where is this mohammad khadir???? no interviews about his experience?

another thing is it takes them days to call an attack terrorist when its mozo while it only took canadian pissedent hours to call it one

Mohammad has already given an interview.

The shooter has already told police why he did it. So why would it take days before Canadians call it "terrorism"?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Bingo!

Well said, but he's still probably going to argue and contradict himself.
          How am i contradicting myself?

If the attack was a mosque in Baghdad then sure, probably a Muslim.

It wasnt. It was in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            How am i contradicting myself?
            I quoted where Mr Barron pointed that out.

Go back and read it, please.

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            If the attack was a mosque in Baghdad then sure, probably a Muslim.

It wasnt. It was in Canada.
            And I said and you keep ignoring, they always bring their violent acts with them to Western nations. It's just a question of when the violence manifests itself.

It wasn't a muslim this time, but it's coming in due time as long as Western nations let these people in. And anyone intellectually honest knows it.

Comment

The White shooter looks like your classic 150lb Soaking Wet pencil neck beta f@g who do these types of shootings (except for the Arab/Muslim shooters who are doing it because they actually believe their dumb religion supports it....not because of other psychological traits)....I swear all the Lone Mass shooters have the EXACT same body type/facial features and look...

That being said I hate Islam....
              Last edited by animalfan10; 02-02-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                What has Canada done to coddle islam/muslims?
                it's prime minister is a walking caricature of it.
                In an effort to stamp out racism experienced by Muslims, the Liberal Party of Canada is considering adopting a policy to aggressively eliminate Islamophobia. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windso...obia-1.3604056

importing tens of thousands of muslims like they're collectibles. pretty soon they'll be covering up rape crimes like Germany. if they haven't already.

i read a story where food safety regulations don't apply to muslim butcher shops in Ontario, Quebec and they sell it to the locals without any labeling.

Comment

Its unfair what happened to the victims....

But I mean you can't just go out and Jihad all the time (in foreign lands that have accepted you into their societies with open arms nonetheless) and not expect some sort of retribution....

Eventually someone is going to give you a taste of your own medicine....What sucks is that the victims in the Mosque likely had nothing to do with extremist Muslims....but when innocent French citizens get targeted by Muslim extremists...You can expect innocent Muslims to get targeted aswell...Just how it is....
                  Last edited by animalfan10; 02-06-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X