No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Well, you should. Islam is intolerant of free speech, gender equality, ****sexuals, apostates, etc., etc. It's not inline with Western values.

I think we have to have an honest discussion about this sinister hateful ideology. Saying that you have "nothing against it" is denying that it's a destructive force in the world.
    NOP Research: 62% of British Muslims do not believe in the protection of free speech;
    Only 3% adopt a "consistently pro-freedom of speech line"
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...ate=2011-04-06
    http://www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Well, you should. Islam is intolerant of free speech, gender equality, ****sexuals, apostates, etc., etc. It's not inline with Western values.

I think we have to have an honest discussion about this sinister hateful ideology. Saying that you have "nothing against it" is denying that it's a destructive force in the world.
      Bible isn't high on those either amongst other things but we ignore those parts, they don't and that's the problem.

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      Ohhh Weebler I did not know you were such a racist, discriminating super bigot.
      I wish it wasn't this way and that we could all get along, but it's clear we can't. There's no other option, taking more immigrants is a death sentence to innocent Westerners of all backgrounds.

Comment

• We need to FUCK these MOTHERFUCKERS up!

Comment

• I recommend this vid, which was taken down from youtube,

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...across-europe/

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            Your refusal to criticize and condemn pisslam for one.

And now you are inciting violence against somebody who is doing just that. Baiting me into getting killed, that's how far you've just gone I was gonna give you a chance but you have shown that you are as extreme as them. Liberal extremist.
            I dont think you understand what apologist means. As i said, you're thick.

lol, how am i inciting violence?
            You're happy to say p1sslam etc every chance you get here, because you know its safe!
            Yet you call other people cowards all the time.
            You are a massive hypocrite. An absolute phoney.

Now arguing with an atheist making ******ed accusations. Go to an Islamic forum.

What exactly are you attempting to do here? Saying p1sslam just makes you look like a dumb school kid. It doesnt prove a single thing. Its not brave. Its not clever. Its utterly pointless.

Do you honestly believe you are combating Islamic extremism?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                Are you saying the west,NATO, Russia are the aggressor in here?....
                Huh? Arent all these countries supposedly bombing ISIS right now? Didn't ISIS themselves come out and say that these attacks were to avenge the attacks that the west and Russia are launching at them? My question was simple : Are these ISIS mofos dumb enough to think that they can scare all these countries by such attacks? Or does the situation have nothing to do with extremism at all in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  NOP Research: 62% of British Muslims do not believe in the protection of free speech;
                  Only 3% adopt a "consistently pro-freedom of speech line"
                  http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...ate=2011-04-06
                  http://www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
                  I wouldnt disagree with that poll.

But the trouble with polls is, they arent very reliable.
                  This one for example seems to contradict yours.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31293196

Yours is much older, but i like i said, Muslims in general arent a fan of true free speech. It stops at their religion.

Thats my issue with all of this. Is that i dont like to paint a huge religion with so many different facets with the same brush. Its way more than just religious. Its very political, ideological, cultural etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    I dont think you understand what apologist means. As i said, you're thick.
                    I've already exposed various aspects of your behavior. You should always be branded an apologist, it's a term for non-muslims who defend pisslam every chance they get.

lol, how am i inciting violence?
                    You're happy to say p1sslam etc every chance you get here, because you know its safe!
                    Yet you call other people cowards all the time.
                    You are a massive hypocrite. An absolute phoney.

If I was a ****** I would have listened to you by posting a public video of myself online. This would have gotten me killed or beaten into an IQ level of your own, so yes you did incite violence by trying to bait me. You got a little too emotional in this thread, Noose. You're usually calm and don't let your true colors show.

But now you've shown that you defend this barbaric religion so vehemently that you'd try to get someone who rightfully hates on it, killed. All the while spending most of your time hating on another certain religion because it conveniently isn't dangerous and you get away with insulting it. You are the hypocrite and the coward, mate

What exactly are you attempting to do here? Saying p1sslam just makes you look like a dumb school kid. It doesnt prove a single thing. Its not brave. Its not clever. Its utterly pointless. Do you honestly believe you are combating Islamic extremism?
                    I have already mentioned earlier what I am doing in real life against pisslam, and I have the scars to prove it(scar from an outnumbered knife attack attempt after I left my mma gym. funny how these cretins never try anything when I'm surrounded by my Assyrian friends).

I do not fear any muslim 1 on 1, I have been training in MMA for years now and could kill them with my bare hands wether the fight stays standing or allahr forbid, goes to the ground for them. What I won't do is present myself as a sitting duck for them to kill mee, like you attempted to do in this thread.

You should try to find another way to get me murdered because tricking me like that won't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      I wouldnt disagree with that poll.

But the trouble with polls is, they arent very reliable.
                      This one for example seems to contradict yours.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31293196

Yours is much older, but i like i said, Muslims in general arent a fan of true free speech. It stops at their religion.

Thats my issue with all of this. Is that i dont like to paint a huge religion with so many different facets with the same brush. Its way more than just religious. Its very political, ideological, cultural etc.
                      But 27% of the 1,000 Muslims polled by ComRes said they had some sympathy for the motives behind the Paris attacks.

Comment

Working...
                      X