No announcement yet.

Why is 246 barely being promoted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is 246 barely being promoted?

I feel like I have seen barely any promotion for 246. I do not follow mma much but I feel like I have not seen anything promoting this fight no press conference/fighter interviews/countdown shows or anything. What is going on???

Because ESPN guarantees the money for the PPVs, so UFC has nothing to lose.

Comment

still though... none of my friends had any idea that conor had a fight coming up.

Comment

I've seen plenty of commercials on it even on the spanish stations and radio

Comment

Had no idea it was happening til I saw this thread much less than conor was fighting.

Comment

Conor sells it within a week with the press conferences, workouts, and social media marketing, which the UFC festivities start on Monday, will be surprising for casuals his return with highlights on ESPN and will be eye catching seeing it vs Cowboy making and easy sell to the public

This fight will definitely sell

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Conor sells it within a week with the press conferences, workouts, and social media marketing, which the UFC festivities start on Monday, will be surprising for casuals his return with highlights on ESPN and will be eye catching seeing it vs Cowboy making and easy sell to the public

This fight will definitely sell
              True. Conors already said the 1st that shoots is a "cowb.tch!" And Cowboy has a decent fanbase.

Comment

Who knows why? Maybe because Conor is fighting a good opponent, but not a top opponent. If he was fighting a Ferguson or a Khabib, we'd probably see more promotion, but McGregor needs a win first to build up to those bigger fights. Like a wrestler taking on a mid carder before they face a main event opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  True. Conors already said the 1st that shoots is a "cowb.tch!" And Cowboy has a decent fanbase.
                  Lol he already has over 5 million views on these YouTube's between countdown, embedded and ESPN interview

Comment

UFC is just being cheap as usual.

Comment

Working...
                    X