No announcement yet.

Lomachenko using age to duck Pacquiao. needs to be called out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    He's too small and beat him?? Make up your mind man.
    dude makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      i've always said this from the start that pac would beat loma. loma's pitty patty punches won't do anything to manny. a lot of yall gotta remember pac got knocked out by a monster punch from marquez, not some pitty patty punch like what loma throws.

loma is using the excuse that manny is old so this really does nothing for him yet he didnt have any problems fighting rigo. and rigo had to come in weight. loma and his team knows that if they fight manny, they'll have to go up and they dont want too because this will be career ending for loma.
      How about Manny fights at 147. Loma always said from the beginning Pac fight would only be at 135. Its a no win situation he fight beats him he beat a old man he loses hes exposed. haters know what their doing bringing up Pac for no reason they are 3 divisions apart Loma just got to 135 also.

Comment

He's too small and beat him?? Make up your mind man.

He would beat a old Pac but if he fought a prime Pac at 140 no way he’s too small. If he fought last years Crawford at 140 he would lose also it’s like a welter fighting at mw.

Comment

how does someone who fights at 135(his 3rd division) duck someone at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            How about Manny fights at 147. Loma always said from the beginning Pac fight would only be at 135. Its a no win situation he fight beats him he beat a old man he loses hes exposed. haters know what their doing bringing up Pac for no reason they are 3 divisions apart Loma just got to 135 also.
            I agree with this 100%. Good post.

Comment

you cant duck fighters two divisions above you

Comment

Before i was thinking that pac-loma at 135lbs is a 50-50 fight but now i would favor pac at 135lbs and at 140 is a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  how does someone who fights at 135(his 3rd division) duck someone at 147?
                  I dont see it as a duck.. of course. But Loma claimimg beating an old Pac means nothing to his career.

Pac team said they would go down to fight him and Loma rejected it.

I dont see it as a duck I just think Manny would be problems for Loma even at his age.

Whats your thought?

Comment

I dont see it as a duck.. of course. But Loma claimimg beating an old Pac means nothing to his career.

Pac team said they would go down to fight him and Loma rejected it.

I dont see it as a duck I just think Manny would be problems for Loma even at his age.

Whats your thought?
                    It doesn’t mean nothing because he still has buisiness with tank and Mikey why would he ruin his career blowing up to a weight class he’s too small for??

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      He didn't want anything to do with Garcia either, now Garcia is moving up and taking a massive risk at 147 Loma wants him.
                      Mikey going on that suicide mission vs Spence will most likely ruin a potential Loma clash down the line. even if Loma wins "Spence ruined him." I don't have any interest in that no more. the next best name around his division is Tank Davis and i don't see that happening anytime soon. Pacquiao is the best possible opponent Loma can chase after.

Comment

Working...
                      X