Alexander~vs~Berto on June 16th; Spence May Face the Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander~vs~Berto on June 16th; Spence May Face the Winner

Spence vs Alexander/Berto..

If this unfolds it'll be a mediocre year for Spence.

That's what happens when ducking is allowed. The Porter's keep saying they have no interest in the IBF since Shawn is not ranked by them. Smh. Sound like some hoes to me.

Danny don't even wanna fight Porter so you know Spence is out of the question.

Thurman is fat and semi retired.

Spence gonna have to leave 147 soon or waste his prime waiting around.

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

That's what happens when ducking is allowed. The Porter's keep saying they have no interest in the IBF since Shawn is not ranked by them. Smh. Sound like some hoes to me.

Agreed. Plus, if the WW scene continues to become as your stating, there won't be the money in it that there was once was. So it may not even be worthwhile staying at 147 expecting bigger paydays compared to 154. 154 is picking up anyway with the addition of Brook now and fighters like Hurd and Charlo making a few waves.

Comment

Man I thought Spence winning a belt was the beginning of the fun at 147, but no one wants to f#ck with this kid without paying off their mortgage & getting a new collectors item level whip for the trouble.

How disappointing. And fighting Berto or Alexander continue with that line of thought.

Comment

berto not going anywhere near spence, maybe Alexander will

Spence beats both tho

Comment

I mean everytime ppl talk ww division they say how great and how deep it is haha. So two guys shouldnt be able to force you to fight a berto smh

Comment

I am a big Spence fan. I hope he doesn't fight the winner of Alexander vs Berto. Those two aren't even close to being in Spence's class. There must be somebody better than them who will fight Spence.

Comment

WW division looking mediocre as hell right now. Garcia don't wanna fight anyone with a pulse, Thurman don't wanna fight at all, Porter don't wanna fight Spence, Crawford can't fight anyone not associated with TR, and the rest of the guys aren't worth a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                WW division looking mediocre as hell right now. Garcia don't wanna fight anyone with a pulse, Thurman don't wanna fight at all, Porter don't wanna fight Spence, Crawford can't fight anyone not associated with TR, and the rest of the guys aren't worth a damn.
                damn this is the harsh truth, the division has so much potential!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  damn this is the harsh truth, the division has so much potential!!!
                  Khans back he may shake it up

Comment

he needs to move up to be great right boxingsceners?

Comment

Working...
                    X