Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Announces Return for June 9; Opponent To Be Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He isn't a gypsy king. He just calls himself a gypsy king like Mayweather calls himself TBE. Is there such a thing as a gypsy king? I am not saying he isn't a good boxer. I just question this king stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      He isn't a gypsy king. He just calls himself a gypsy king like Mayweather calls himself TBE. Is there such a thing as a gypsy king? I am not saying he isn't a good boxer. I just question this king stuff.
      You know, Mike Mccallum never snatched a body.

Comment

Probably Jason Gavern or someone on the same kind of level

Comment

Dillion Whyte.

Comment

Gayvid Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Marky_K1 View Post
              Who should Tyson Fury face on June 9th?
              Fantastic News.

Rememeber though, Fury will have been out of the ring for a total of 30 Months so needs to ease his way back in with a couple of warm up fights and then a Top 15 Guy by the end of the year.

He won't be ready for the likes of Joshua or Wilder until Spring 2019.

For his fight on June 9th, i think someone like Gary Cornish would be a decent opponent.

His second comeback Fight he could step up a level and fight the winner of Manuel Charr vs Fres Oquendo for the Regular WBA World Title.

For his Third Comeback fight, he would be ready to face someone in the Top 15 so Kubrat Pulev, Dominic Breazeale or Carlos Takam would all be good choices.

Once he's had those 3 fights, he'll be ready to face Wilder, Joshua, Povetkin or whoever the legit World Champion is at the time.
              Last edited by Boxnation fan; 04-12-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I think a Briggs fight ticks the boxes. Fury has been out a while so he needs some fights that aren't too taxing on him.
                Briggs also brings some attention to the build up. He's pretty well known to the UK market from his antics with Wlad and Haye.

Comment

Yeah Briggs is also a good warm up for fat gypsy. Tarver is another option.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    I think a Briggs fight ticks the boxes. Fury has been out a while so he needs some fights that aren't too taxing on him.
                    Briggs also brings some attention to the build up. He's pretty well known to the UK market from his antics with Wlad and Haye.
                    Briggs would be a Good Second Comeback Fight.

What they could do is have Briggs on the undercard as he hasn't fought for 2 Years himself.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Announces Return for June 9; Opponent To Be Announced

Tyson Fury's long-awaited return to the ring was officially confirmed Thursday at a press conference in London.

Frank Warren, Fury's new promoter, announced that the former heavyweight champion's comeback bout will take place June 9 in Manchester, England.
                      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                      X