No announcement yet.

Charlo (30-0, 15 KO) is set to return on Showtime’s June 9 card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    If he wants Thurman, he should go through Porter or Garcia.
    He SHOULD. But if I was Hearn I wouldn't risk it. I'm trying to cash in on my 3 fight deal with Khan & throw him in with a big opponent in that 3rd fight cuz Khan is beatable by a lot of mfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      He SHOULD. But if I was Hearn I wouldn't risk it. I'm trying to cash in on my 3 fight deal with Khan & throw him in with a big opponent in that 3rd fight cuz Khan is beatable by a lot of mfers.
      That third fight should be Brook. Big fight it will be in Britain

Comment

That third fight should be Brook. Big fight it will be in Britain
        Good luck to Hearn getting Khan to agree to it.

Comment

Good luck to Hearn getting Khan to agree to it.
          Good luck to Khan getting Thurman.

Comment

Good luck to Khan getting Thurman.
            I think Thurman would jump at that & Khan would to.

I don't think Khan is jumping at Brook cuz of all this UK ego bs.

But I'm sure a middle ground will be found with Spence worse case.

Comment

I think Thurman would jump at that & Khan would to.

I don't think Khan is jumping at Brook cuz of all this UK ego bs.

But I'm sure a middle ground will be found with Spence worse case.
              Spence is free to fight anyone because no one is asking to fight him. If Thurman wants to make Khan one of his warm up fights so be it but he can't have two warm-ups and then go and fight Khan. **** no.

Comment

Spence is free to fight anyone because no one is asking to fight him. If Thurman wants to make Khan one of his warm up fights so be it but he can't have two warm-ups and then go and fight Khan. **** no.
                Like I said I see it as the least likely option because I tend to think Thurman is more apt to make Porter II in October after this bs fight next, but I could easily see Khan work his way onto Thurman's to do list in early 2019.

Idk what Hearn's schedule is with Khan is my biggest question mark right now with Thurman vs Khan's potential & it might be out of play right away once I know those plans.

For example if Khan fights in April & then again in June or July its safe to assume he'll be doing something big in that third fight before the end of this year so its only Brook & Spence on the table in that case I'd argue.

If he's fighting in April & then doesn't fight til Sept/Oct then a early 2019 fight with Thurman could be more likely to a happen.

But mainly my whole point is Khan is a emo contrarian & we ALL KNOW Hearn wants to make Brook vs Khan over Khan vs anyone else. But Khan isn't gonna make it THAT easy for Hearn lol.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                  Zero chance he or Eddie would let that happen. They'll fight bums until they can do a money fight with Amir Khan.
                  Hearn pimped Brook out to ggg he's more fear inducing then charlo, so it could happen again if moneys right

Comment

Working...
                  X