• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most dangerous places you've visited

Share a story

1998 Moscow

Comment

New Zealand.

there was just to many cows. the nature was very dangerous that leads you to be depressed.

Comment

Chiraq an sheeeit

Comment

Sinaloa Mexico, Juarez, Chiapas.

Comment

Tiempo de mierda

After i did the ciudad perdida (lost city) trek in Columbia i went to do some scuba diving on Carribean coast in nearby town called Taganga, about 15 minutes outside of Santa Marta. I got myself in a sticky situation.
            I needed to find a quiet place to have a smoke, away from locals and cops. It was good columbian stuff, so after i was baked, I had my bag stolen/snatched. I went chasing after the teenagers who stole it and ended up lost in dodge back streets (6 foot 3 gringo with broken spanish stood out like dogs balls). I got held at gun point for the last possession i had - my wallet (they already had my camera(go pro), phone, cash etc)

When i reported it to the police shortly after (i was still wrecked) my basic spanish turned into zero spanish..my brain could not string a sentence together.
            Ninő, camisa, camisa rojo, robbar.

Note to all readers: AVOID Tagagnga like the plague, it's a ****, dodge as hell town. Cheap scuba diving, yes..but there is SO much crime, it's not worth it. The reason for this is because it was a poor fishing village and then tourism came to town. Now you still have many poor people who aren't reeping the tourist dollar and a heap of comparatively rich gringos who can afford to lose camera, phone or both. The perfect mixture for crime.

On footnote: i never backed up my photos since landing in south america a month before and lost all photos from Buenas aires, Iguazu falls, Rio De Janeiro - olympics, sugarloaf, Jesus statue, Lost city trek in Columbia, plus diving that day. BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS PEOPLE!!!!!!

Comment

The United States. The countries I visited (only Canada and Costa Rica) I lived in nice parts of the city I was staying in. In the US I've lived and visited much worse spots.

Hell in Vegas right now and there are probably more streets you'd not wanna get a flat tire at here then the average city anywhere abroad might have. Seen this chick shaving her bf on a random unbusy street corner last week lol. Thought I might have to fight off a roberry via some bed head having big titty girl with bed sores on her ******* or something and her 87lb bf for a second when it got all quiet and I felt eyes on me for far too long walking past them.

Comment

Nebraska

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                  After i did the ciudad perdida (lost city) trek in Columbia i went to do some scuba diving on Carribean coast in nearby town called Taganga, about 15 minutes outside of Santa Marta. I got myself in a sticky situation.
                  I needed to find a quiet place to have a smoke, away from locals and cops. It was good columbian stuff, so after i was baked, I had my bag stolen/snatched. I went chasing after the teenagers who stole it and ended up lost in dodge back streets (6 foot 3 gringo with broken spanish stood out like dogs balls). I got held at gun point for the last possession i had - my wallet (they already had my camera(go pro), phone, cash etc)

When i reported it to the police shortly after (i was still wrecked) my basic spanish turned into zero spanish..my brain could not string a sentence together.
                  Ninő, camisa, camisa rojo, robbar.

Note to all readers: AVOID Tagagnga like the plague, it's a ****, dodge as hell town. Cheap scuba diving, yes..but there is SO much crime, it's not worth it. The reason for this is because it was a poor fishing village and then tourism came to town. Now you still have many poor people who aren't reeping the tourist dollar and a heap of comparatively rich gringos who can afford to lose camera, phone or both. The perfect mixture for crime.

On footnote: i never backed up my photos since landing in south america a month before and lost all photos from Buenas aires, Iguazu falls, Rio De Janeiro - olympics, sugarloaf, Jesus statue, Lost city trek in Columbia, plus diving that day. BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS PEOPLE!!!!!!
                  Hey bro I'm PM you I always wanted to do Rio for The Christ Redeemer statue, sugar loaf, and Iguazu Falls. I hear CRS and IF SF are close by each other but isn't Iguazu Falls far as hell from Rio? How did you do this all just get a hotel and taxi every where?

I was thinking about doing a hotel on the beach in rio and paying a legit tour to take me every where that way i'm with a tour group so less chance of getting jacked right? I'll PM thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    The United States. The countries I visited (only Canada and Costa Rica) I lived in nice parts of the city I was staying in. In the US I've lived and visited much worse spots.

Hell in Vegas right now and there are probably more streets you'd not wanna get a flat tire at here then the average city anywhere abroad might have. Seen this chick shaving her bf on a random unbusy street corner last week lol. Thought I might have to fight off a roberry via some bed head having big titty girl with bed sores on her ******* or something and her 87lb bf for a second when it got all quiet and I felt eyes on me for far too long walking past them.
                    I've been to vegas mad times. I never felt it was dangerous, but i did feel theres a ton of low lives on meth or what ever drug they are on. But I never felt like I was gonna get jacked. Parts of Chicago, and New Orleans was way more sketchy.

Comment

Working...
                    X