Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Vasyl Lomachenko: Featherweight Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa close-UD.

Comment

I can see a late stoppage for Loma, but I did pick him by decision. Gamboa takes crazy risks in his fights and it's gotten him only one loss but he's been on the floor several times in his career and he's getting older so if he continues to fight like that, it may not take big Crawford to knock him out.

But I don't think Loma is a puncher and if he did stop him it would be an accumulation of punishment imo. But I would predict a competitive fight though a clear win for Lomachenko.

Comment

Great big man beats a great little man.

Comment

That's actually a very interesting fight...

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
            think this would be more competitive than loma vs rigo. 99% ppl are gonna disagree, but whatever lol.
            suddenly gamboa is an easy KO victim, just coz he got rekt by a giant in crawford.
            loma by decision.
            I agree at 126 Gamboa was at his best i'dk if he can still make it though since he fought at 135

Comment

Gamboa by comfortable UD.

Nobody at 126 beats Gamboa. Hes as skilled as anyone, he's physically/athletically superior to all of them and he's fought bigger and better opposition than all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                I agree at 126 Gamboa was at his best i'dk if he can still make it though since he fought at 135
                sweet, feels good that someone agrees for once haha.
                oh yea i completely forgot gambao cant even make 126 anymore. and loma ONLY wants 126 titles. so if gamboa fights loma at 126, i suppose a stoppage for loma is possible given that gamboa will be so drained

Comment

Surprised by all the votes with Lomachenko by KO. Vasyl hasn't shown anything to give him the advantage of power... I fact he hasn't shown anything that he could really hurt Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    Surprised by all the votes with Lomachenko by KO. Vasyl hasn't shown anything to give him the advantage of power... I fact he hasn't shown anything that he could really hurt Gamboa.
                    Gamboa HAS BEEN DROP BY BUMS and always drops his defense. shocking anybody would think he couldn't get stop by Lomachenko

Comment

Don't get it too twisted just because of the Crawford lost. That was a fight between a FW and Jr WW at LW. Boa took his beating like a man and moved on. This would be a great fight should it get done. Really hope it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X