Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hate for Cotto on the island...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is kinda messed up but ppl are getting out of hand with this ish. cant come as a shock to anyone that he wants to get paid and he is a prizefighter. most importantly this a is a good fight, cotto is always in good fights and he always puts on a show. if anyone is deserving of a little extra $$$ its miguel and im not even a fan of his. sure its greedy but whats there to be mad about? is it worth the money ro not? if you dont think so dont buy it. again considering teh career hes had hes allowed to get a little bit greedy, to say he isnt is being greedy as a fan.

Comment

• some fights are free in one country but not in another so whats the problem?

Comment

• GDP per capita is $16,300 in Puerto Rico while GDP per capita is $50k in the US, yet the PPV price ($60 for HD) is the same price that what would normally be charged in the US. That's ****ed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          some fights are free in one country but not in another so whats the problem?

But when you make your own country pay for ppv and the USA gets to watch for free, it's kinda like a kick in the a ss. :2 cents: I don't like the fact that Cotto is doing this. He might be risking a bit of respect from PR fans for this.

Like i said before, he's becoming more business-minded as he nears retirement. Just looking at for his own, i guess, though i don't agree with it.

Comment

• I could see why some people might be upset, but wishing him to get KTFO and ****? Thats too much, man.

Sure its easy for me to say cus im here in the states, but if i was a rican living in the Island, and Cotto was my favorite boxer, i'd order the fight without a second thought, i could care less if it was on regular showtime anywhere else on the planet.

Sh't, i f'cking ordered the Marquez-Fedchenko fight FFS! And i knew that fight was NOT anywhere near PPV worthy, but JMM is my favorite boxer at the moment, and i'll watch ANY of his fights..free or not!

Anyway, GUERRA COTTO!!

Comment

• Cotto fans on the island...go to the Latino Lounge and I can help you.

Comment

• People need to get over it.

The point is to make money.

Get paid Miguel.

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
                  Try to do that **** to New York residents only to see what happens...
                  the ricans by giving cotto support made cotto as big as he is, lol, its hard to promote and love a guy with little personality but they did it, lol, cotto is a great fighter that should get respected but at the same token, lol, he should respect his own fans, if anything puerto ricans should get the fight for free and the states should get the fees, big ups to the ricans , lol, cotto dont need to do this, hes rich, lol, a normal rican citizen struggles for money,

Comment

• Is that even legal? that is fked up xD Cotto discriminating on hes own people lol Everyone else gets it free but People in PR guess he wants to see how much y'all love him .

Comment

• When will people stop saying HBO and Showtime are free? Fuck off. Since 2009 I've paid close to $1500 to watch boxing just on those TV channels EXCLUDING the PPVs.

Yeah it's the same I'm sure in Puerto Rico. Yes Cotto is hosing you all.

Comment

Working...
                      X