No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Vitali Klitschko: "Wladimir is better than me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO: Naps

Get the fuck out of my thread you ******ed troll.

Your hero Haye is a scared coward who pussied out of 3 fights with the Klitschkos.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Comment

Vitali is right. Wladimir wins an SD in a collectively tentative, technical display of non-aggression. Just jabs, mainly. The only round in which they'd really go for it would be the 12th - just to get a crowd reaction.

Not a fight I want to see anymore. They don't match up well, and 2 brothers who don't want to see the other hurt shouldn't be fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
        true enough, but wlad's become more wiley over the years
        maybe so but what big puncher other then peter who knocked wlad down 3 times has he been in the ring with since then? i think wlad would land some big punches on vitaly and look good early but with vitaly having a solid chin i think he takes them and comes back to destroy wlad. im still not sold on wlads chin and a big puncher like vitaly would be too much for him to handle

Comment

Vitali by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
            Both been beaten by bums
            Like Foreman vs Young (34-19) or Ali vs Spinks (26-17)?

both have unavenged losses.
            Hmm, like Foreman (5) and Ali (2)?

Just facts I'm stating here, don't get me started on opinion!!!
            Dito.

Comment

I have always felt Vitali was all wrong for Wlad. There is a chance Wlad can stay away and with Vitali's "leave my left hand down by my knees" tee off on Vitali for 12 rounds. Vitali is also a volume puncher and doesnt really frequently throw the big shot. I like Vitali's stamina even now over Wlads, and I just think that with his toughness he will be willing to let Wlad tag him a few times in order to get his shots. Itll be interesting, Vitali would try to make the fight similar to the Lewis fight, Wlad would probably want it more like his bout with Chagaev where he pretty much refuses to gets hit and jabs a guys face in. I think if they were two random people Vitali wins, because I think he could turn it into the Lewis fight and make Wlad fight him, however, since theyre brothers, im not sure if Vitali would be willing to take all those shots to try to throw vicious punches at his brother.

Comment

Vitaly still beats him. This is just the brother in him talking. He wants Wlad to get credit for being the best fighter in the world and a lot people still put him in front of Wlad so he is coming out with this. Vitaly supposedly broke Wlad's leg in sparring when they were kids...that's all you really need to know about that.

A healthy prime Vitaly is H2H better than any HW in the history of boxing. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by knn View Post
                  Hmm, like Foreman (5) and Ali (2)?

When would you have liked Ali to avenge those defeats?
                  99% of fighters have at least one un-avenged defeat because they don't retire before they have lost their final fight and usually fight on too long.
                  When you start to watch and study boxing you'll learn a lot of stuff like that.

Comment

Vitali would shatter Wlad's chin in a million pieces. These words are meant to encourage his little brother. What was he supposed to say?

Comment

Vitali is getting old. I believe what Vitali says as I'm sure they spar together all the time. I could picture Wlad getting the better of him in sparring. I'm sure they've been competitive with each other all their lives and now Vitali is passing the brotherly torch, so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                      X