Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Story of Punch-Out!! (Documentary)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Story of Punch-Out!! (Documentary)

Interesting documentary.

The Video Game Historian's videos usually are interesting. Ever see his episode on the Nintendo vs. Tengen lawsuit? The one about what the Power Glove was originally intended for was interesting as well.

Comment

I've played and beaten both Punch-Out and Mike Tyson's Punch-Out on the NES.

As well as Super Punch-Out on the SNES.

At some point I gotta play Wii Punch-Out. And I wonder if it's still possible to get Doc Louis' Punch-Out game...looks fun.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-07-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I've played and beaten both Punch-Out and Mike Tyson's Punch-Out on the NES.

As well as Super Punch-Out on the SNES.

At some point I gotta play Wii Punch-Out. And I wonder if it's still possible to get Doc Louis' Punch-Out game...looks fun.
        You can probably still download it, not sure though. I tried Wii Punch Out. Hard as f*** for me, but only played it at my sister's house. My nieces have an old Wii from when they played Mario Kart on it. I kept losing to Great Tiger on it. From the Wiki guide, looks like I'm at the end and close to winning the title, I'm either on Super Macho Man or Mr. Sandman.

Comment

I loved his videos on the Game Genie and Nintendo's lawsuit with Tengen.

Comment

Thanks for posting.

Some of my favorite games right there.

Comment

Working...
            X