Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder vs. Fury is On Too Early For Me - I'll Be Sleeping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
    WBA pre-dates WBC, but not by much
    Yes it does, but The WBC became the number one belt, held by the likes of Ali, Holmes and Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Lol, yeah you can tell they wanted to cry. Fact is most of us get up very early for American fights. Why would he get up at 4am for that fight? Am sure he has better things to do or schedules that he has to attend the next day. All road leads to him no matter what these females on here says.
      Joshua’s a lier. I saw on his snapchat, on Bellew v Usyk fight day he was streaming it on a laptop in JAMACIA

He’ll be watching it. Probably because it’s on BT, he can’t promote or say anything about it

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
        That would be the WBA.
        WBA is the oldest one by a small amount of time, but WBC is the most prestigious heavyweight belt, with the better history of champions and fights, like Ali, Holmes, Tyson, Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
          You could be right on this one. Eddie probably loves AJ more than his own wife though she's a real birdie, you have to admit that. I'd be plowing her too or at least be their milkman. He definitely sees her more often than Eddie.
          His wife looks like a little girl. No ass, curves, chest, nothing

She’s the type of women who looks disgusting without make up.

Hearn could get someone so much better with the money he’s got. Eddie’s probably beeem shagging a ton of hot women in his hotels in new york/kansas.

A Man under so much pressure like him won’t be able to make it without a side chick

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
            Joshua’s a lier. I saw on his snapchat, on Bellew v Usyk fight day he was streaming it on a laptop in JAMACIA

He’ll be watching it. Probably because it’s on BT, he can’t promote or say anything about it
            Joshua and Bellew are very good friends and that fight would have been on at what, 6 in the evening in Jamaica?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Joshua and Bellew are very good friends and that fight would have been on at what, 6 in the evening in Jamaica?
              If they were very good friends. Joshua would have been at the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                WBA is the oldest one by a small amount of time, but WBC is the most prestigious heavyweight belt, with the better history of champions and fights, like Ali, Holmes, Tyson, Lewis.
                The WBA was an expansion of the NBA (National Boxing Association) which was based in the US and started in 1921.
                All those champions you named held the WBA championship also, as did Joe Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post

So he lied about not watching Bellew/Usyk?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
                    The WBA was an expansion of the NBA (National Boxing Association) which was based in the US and started in 1921.
                    All those champions you named held the WBA championship also, as did Joe Louis.
                    WBC was an expansion of the NYSAC and BBBC though, which was first.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      WBC was an expansion of the NYSAC and BBBC though, which was first.
                      Not exactly. The WBC was formed with the support of those bodies but they are entirely separate.

Comment

Working...
                      X