Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury: More Tickets Released at Staples

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
    I know right

If there was REALLY an overwhelming demand for tickets, then we would have seen that when they made tickets available for sale. Don't tell people that there is a huge demand when there are basically entire sections in the 100 level still available and a good number of seats in the floor level not sold yet.

Fights that sell well at this point are either sold out or just have a small percentage of seats left.
    Well if you note the price range of these new tickets you'd notice they aren't high priced and therefore irrelevant to say there are $1000 seats still available in the 100 sections. There are some in the corners for $310 which is what I got (109 section).

It makes no difference to me if it sells out, I've never been to a boxing event and to me this is the best heavyweight fight we are going to see any time soon. Listening to all the AJ fans blindly repeat what Hearn says, "this fight will never happen". "Fury will pull out at the last miinute" motivated me to go see this great matchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Everything you heard from where? Tyson Fury was responding to question about fighting wilder in uk
      You hit it on the head, mate!!!!

Comment

• Fake news.

Only ten tickets sold so far (source: Robbie Barrett).

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfanatic75 View Post
          agree i don’t believe in abortion but i see why some support it
          😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            Fake news.

Only ten tickets sold so far (source: Robbie Barrett).
            I really wish little Robbie's parents would take his puter away from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicken- View Post
              Well if you note the price range of these new tickets you'd notice they aren't high priced and therefore irrelevant to say there are $1000 seats still available in the 100 sections. There are some in the corners for $310 which is what I got (109 section).

It makes no difference to me if it sells out, I've never been to a boxing event and to me this is the best heavyweight fight we are going to see any time soon. Listening to all the AJ fans blindly repeat what Hearn says, "this fight will never happen". "Fury will pull out at the last miinute" motivated me to go see this great matchup.
              The problem is that the prices for these tickets are much different than the fights that Wilder has had in the past. I'm not sure about the Stiverne fights in MGM and Barclays, but when I went to the Szpilka card and the Ortiz card the seats at the 100 level were not much more than 150 bucks. For this event, seats in those sections are about 4 to 8 times as much. That's a significant price hike that fans in the west coast aren't going to put down money for that easily and folks won't travel from the east coast to purchase that ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                Wilder doesnt have a huge mob of moronic fanboys, with raging hard ons, who will throw there money away just to see AJ take his shirt off and beat on some bum.
                Hey now, they’re getting their moneys worth with him going on that lift!

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                  The problem is that the prices for these tickets are much different than the fights that Wilder has had in the past. I'm not sure about the Stiverne fights in MGM and Barclays, but when I went to the Szpilka card and the Ortiz card the seats at the 100 level were not much more than 150 bucks. For this event, seats in those sections are about 4 to 8 times as much. That's a significant price hike that fans in the west coast aren't going to put down money for that easily and folks won't travel from the east coast to purchase that ticket.
                  I've never been to those places but based on the seating charts I'm seeing their 100 sections are much further away than at Staples Center. I paid $310 for one of the corner sections of the 100s and even that looks closer than any 100 seats at MGM or Barclays.

Here's a view from section 102. It's the first section back from floor seating:
                  Last edited by chicken-; 11-22-2018, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    I really wish little Robbie's parents would take his puter away from him.
                    When I first joined here, I was convinced he was a twelve year old boy.

One year later, I’ve realized that Robbie is a twelve year old girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      When I first joined here, I was convinced he was a twelve year old boy.

One year later, I’ve realized that Robbie is a twelve year old girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X