Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz will crush Whyte in no more than 8 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Whyte goes to the body i notice and opening for a Ortiz clubbing left. I see Ortiz catching him in that sequence, flush shot the the side of Whyte's head or ear.

Comment

Ortiz is gonna stop this dude. I agree.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree and how the Hell can't he? Dillian Whyte's punches are wide, slow and sloppy as fuck. Ortiz would counter the living shit out of him; With his fat and out of shape ass. I bet Whyte gasses before the sixth round. By the eighth, Ortiz would have knocked him out face first on the canvass.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          My estimated round stoppage might be off a round or two, but I don't see Whyte seeing the full 12

Heard it here first
          It's an even fight so I am sure many others besides you are picking Ortiz to win, Both men have only lost once by KO to a hard punching champion. Both men are good punchers with both hands. I look forward to a good hard fought war that probably will end in a KO but I am not sure which man gets the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Sorry, I meant to say real people like Americans, not Brits. I should have clarified.
            There's American people, and there's British "people"

Comment

Working...
            X