Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khans been caught wanting some transgander love.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan should date De la Hoya

Comment

I hope this is not true. I always thought he was a full man. I never knew he had Eddie Murphy tendencies

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        I hope this is not true. I always thought he was a full man. I never knew he had Eddie Murphy tendencies
        i think Khan is just a sex pest. He is notorious for messaging girls on instagram and stuff, so the fact he's been caught messaging someone else is not a shock and probably means there's an element of truth to it.

we have no idea what he's into until he gets found out. There was a point in the past when nobody knew De La Hoya liked to cross dress and put wooden spoons up his pooper, but then we found out he does.

Khan likes trannies, it is what it is. Plenty of people do these days.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          i think Khan is just a sex pest. He is notorious for messaging girls on instagram and stuff, so the fact he's been caught messaging someone else is not a shock and probably means there's an element of truth to it.

we have no idea what he's into until he gets found out. There was a point in the past when nobody knew De La Hoya liked to cross dress and put wooden spoons up his pooper, but then we found out he does.

Khan likes trannies, it is what it is. Plenty of people do these days.
          I just cant fathom how men become fans of tapping hairy tight smelly bumholes.

Comment

Lol Khan is some kind of celeb on this forum

Comment

I don't dismiss that point. I have no way of proving it or disproving it. All I can say is, he's young, athletic with a rock hard dick; Especially after a fight. So naturally he would want to indulge.

However, for him to bypass women and some good warm pussy for another mans' dick in his mouth or up his ass is as perverted and gross as it gets. All those weeks of training and abstaining from sex builds up a tremendous amount of testosterone in men and then for him to start craving for dudes is both filthy and insane.

I don't know. Perhaps there is some ring of truth to it. After all he was spotted at the ESPY's sitting next to Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner.
              Makes you think what the likes of AJ and Wilder are like with Women, given they probably have five times as much testosterone than Amir

Comment

What? Khan is into He-She's now? How gross? However, I know the story is only bullshit though.
                His wife has tranny overtones.

Comment

ghastly nasty ...his wife is hot but khan probably loves dong

Comment

The insecurity, ****phobia, and general wack aass machismo on these forums is so annoying. So Amir Khan want's to **** a transgender woman, why does that matter at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
                      Makes you think what the likes of AJ and Wilder are like with Women, given they probably have five times as much testosterone than Amir
                      Exactly, shit I've heard those two are heavily involved into women; Both Joshua and Wilder. However, they keep it on the low. I heard Joshua do at least twenty at a time out of his hotel rooms and some are even married.

Also as far as Wilder is concerned I heard the guy is a breeding stud. I've heard he has fathered children all over the place; Outside of his marriages and even perhaps as far as the U.K.

Of course, these are only rumors and not facts. So I have no way of proving or disproving them. At the same time though, there is no doubt in my mind, that they both love pussy. I haven't met too many full men who didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X