Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG's mental weakness as bad as kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG's mental weakness as bad as kovalev?

I feel that GGG is as much of a train wreck as kovalev when it comes to mental strength. I used to think that he is much better than that with more discipline than kovalev, but I was wrong...From the constant whining to telling canelo to stand still to walking out of an interview post-fight, and now he is in denial that he didn't lose. In the past when things are going well for him, he is this humble dude who smiles a lot and doesn't whine, but when things go south, all of his mental weakness shows. Is this an eastern european thing? Kovalev is the same way. These are the type of delusions that prevent these guys from learning from their mistakes and stepping it up to the next level. They don't have the mental strength to overcome adversity and loss.

Getting countered and not being able to hit a target right in front of you then landing a punch and it not having the same effect as they did with other opponent's smaller man coming off a year layoff + knee surgery who you considered a diva and clown forcing you to retreat making you hesitant to attack his body.ggg was a media darling coat tail Rider culture vulture jab spammer who fell for his own hype living in his own fantasy world with his fake defence records that is now destroyed **** him and his ******ed fan base

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
      Is this an eastern european thing?
      Someone needs to look Kazakhstan up on a map.

Comment

I feel that GGG is as much of a train wreck as kovalev when it comes to mental strength. I used to think that he is much better than that with more discipline than kovalev, but I was wrong...From the constant whining to telling canelo to stand still to walking out of an interview post-fight, and now he is in denial that he didn't lose. In the past when things are going well for him, he is this humble dude who smiles a lot and doesn't whine, but when things go south, all of his mental weakness shows. Is this an eastern european thing? Kovalev is the same way. These are the type of delusions that prevent these guys from learning from their mistakes and stepping it up to the next level. They don't have the mental strength to overcome adversity and loss.
        You are an idiot, GGG was blowing by the fourth round, he is not used to the pace being forced on him. In spite of that he persevered, stuck it out, and even pulled back the fight in 10 and 11. If that's not mental strength, I don't what is. There is no doubt that GGG has some short comings, but mental strength is not one of them

Comment

Wow, you need to spar a few rounds to learn what kind of mental effort participating in a fight like that would take. Especially in your late 30s after a long career. Youre having some delusions yourself.

Comment

most the fans thought he won, obviously hes gonna think that aswell and hes understandably pissed off that he only got 1 out of 6 cards over the two fights in his favour. im starting to get sick to death of this forum cause its so far away from opinions in the real world. they need to rename non stop boxing to the lunatic asylum.

Comment

Excellent thread

Originally posted by omh View Post
              Getting countered and not being able to hit a target right in front of you then landing a punch and it not having the same effect as they did with other opponent's smaller man coming off a year layoff + knee surgery who you considered a diva and clown forcing you to retreat making you hesitant to attack his body.ggg was a media darling coat tail Rider culture vulture jab spammer who fell for his own hype living in his own fantasy world with his fake defence records that is now destroyed **** him and his ******ed fan base
              Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO
              👑KINGNELO-"Golovkin is a Good-Boy.😵"
              Yeah Ca$hnelo aka Mr. Middleweight aka Bo$$nelo aka Mr. Bo$$ing aka Gennady's Daddy Ca$hnelo runs boxing. Before an after.

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              You are an idiot, GGG was blowing by the fourth round, he is not used to the pace being forced on him. In spite of that he persevered, stuck it out, and even pulled back the fight in 10 and 11. If that's not mental strength, I don't what is. There is no doubt that GGG has some short comings, but mental strength is not one of them
              Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Wow, you need to spar a few rounds to learn what kind of mental effort participating in a fight like that would take. Especially in your late 30s after a long career. Youre having some delusions yourself.
              I complete agree with both of you Mindgames sunny31. The way Gennady was huffing and puffing by round 4 and the fact he made it through the fight - let alone how well he performed in the championship rounds - was impressive in itself.

Many people do NOT realize how draining and fatiguing it is MENTALLY to fight a "new style" without preparation. What I mean by that is Gennady and Abel clearly thought Canelo was going to "box an move". They did not prepare for Canelo to stand right in front of Gennady and force the action.

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              most the fans thought he won, obviously hes gonna think that aswell and hes understandably pissed off that he only got 1 out of 6 cards over the two fights in his favour. im starting to get sick to death of this forum cause its so far away from opinions in the real world. they need to rename non stop boxing to the lunatic asylum.
              Most fans? Hah. A few media outlets/dick sucking groupies had Gennady winning. More professional fighters had Ca$h winning and, upon rewatching, the fight could've been as wide as 9-3

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                You are a moron. I was referring to him showing mental weakness due to his attitude, not his resilience. There are a lot of similarities to kovalev in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Most fans? Hah. A few media outlets/dick sucking groupies had Gennady winning. More professional fighters had Ca$h winning and, upon rewatching, the fight could've been as wide as 9-3
                  A few mediaoutlets? You mean more than the 40-50 fighters you and your butt buddies have found to be up Canelo's ass is more than the 60 media outlets that had GGG up..

And despite Canelo allegedly being the more popular fighter, he still lost in every fan poll. Are you going to blame it on the fighter being white, so he can lure in the Trump crowd, despite being Muslim, according to you, which would kinda rule out the Trump crowd.

Oh wait, you are just a ******, who knows nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Excellent thread

Yeah Ca$hnelo aka Mr. Middleweight aka Bo$$nelo aka Mr. Bo$$ing aka Gennady's Daddy Ca$hnelo runs boxing. Before an after.

I complete agree with both of you Mindgames sunny31. The way Gennady was huffing and puffing by round 4 and the fact he made it through the fight - let alone how well he performed in the championship rounds - was impressive in itself.

Many people do NOT realize how draining and fatiguing it is MENTALLY to fight a "new style" without preparation. What I mean by that is Gennady and Abel clearly thought Canelo was going to "box an move". They did not prepare for Canelo to stand right in front of Gennady and force the action.

a few? i think it was something like 90 percent or so of media scorecards didnt have canelo winning. and he ggg was way ahead on all the fan polls. he outlanded canelo in overallshots and power shots to the head

Comment

Working...
                    X