Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: It Was a Clear Victory - I Showed I'm a Great Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need for a rubber match. Its clear the result would be the same. A close decision that could have gone either way. They could fight a hundred times and a hundred times it would be a toss up decision.

Comment

First of all, another great fight between these two.
      No robbery here, i saw Canelo winning more rounds than GGG and he was the dictator of the fight.
      Im GGG supporter but he lost tonight. Canelo fought a great fight and he did not run. Canelos speed was to mutch for GGG. Canelo is the new man at 160. Golovkin is not as sharp and powerful as a few years ago though. Hes clearly slipping and the younger freser Canelo took over the division now.
      The only guy who would be an interesting opponent is Jacobs. He has a big size and reatch advantage and is maybe slick enough to be a threat for Canelo. Canelo would win a decision though. Maybe even knockout because Jacobs doesn't got that GGG granite-chin.

Comment

Big respect for Canelo for not running. Very good fight. Fight of the year.

Comment

People give Canelo too much credit for the body shots. Compared to the jabs that he was taking, he only landed a few and despite what so many people say, he didn't "back up" Golovkin. Unlike what Canelo did in the first fight, not once did Golovkin back up against the ropes or even looked like he was running. He continued to land numerous jabs and uppercuts while all Canelo could do was just walk forward and settle for a few shots at a time. Sure, Canelo did better than in the first fight but not enough for any honest person to say he beat Golovkin. It was a robbery, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
            You sure you're not mad?
            Yes 100%. Canelos always been one of my favorite fighters I think he fought great I just don't think he deserved the w tonight . Find A GGG groupie on this thread, there's plenty, and rub it in their face cuz you wint get the same satisfaction with someone like me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
              People give Canelo too much credit for the body shots. Compared to the jabs that he was taking, he only landed a few and despite what so many people say, he didn't "back up" Golovkin. Unlike what Canelo did in the first fight, not once did Golovkin back up against the ropes or even looked like he was running. He continued to land numerous jabs and uppercuts while all Canelo could do was just walk forward and settle for a few shots at a time. Sure, Canelo did better than in the first fight but not enough for any honest person to say he beat Golovkin. It was a robbery, plain and simple.
              Sorry but i guess you smoked a bigger Joint than AJ in my Avatar does. You cant call this fight robbery, lets be fair man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                Sorry but i guess you smoked a bigger Joint than AJ in my Avatar does.
                No, I just happen to use my eyes, unlike everybody else who claimed Canelo somehow "won" that fight.

Comment

more like showed how corrupt boxing is. hbo fixing fights to save their only cash cow. sad.

Comment

It was a good fight no matter who you were pulling for. I think these guys are the 2018 version on pac vs jmm. The ying to their yang if you will. Both fights have been too close for comfort. I thought GGG won it 7-5. I think Canelo got more credit for doing the same thing GGG did the first fight but that's boxing lol. They both left it all in the ring tonight glad neither guy ran this time.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      It's impressive that Golovkin can put up a superb performance at 36 years of age against a prime fighter.
                      Nice point !

Comment

Working...
                      X