Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lemieux, Spike O'Sullivan - Erupts Again at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lemieux, Spike O'Sullivan - Erupts Again at Weigh-In

Lemieux, O'Sullivan GENNADY Golovkin and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez faced off for the final time ahead of their eagerly awaited rematch as they comfortably made the weight for their middleweight grudge match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lemieux will beat him like a running mule.

Comment

Lemieux made weight and everything? Crazy.

Comment

why is the title about Lemuiex and Spike but the story about Canelo and GGG??

Comment

that was a funny ass weigh in and now i’m def rooting for spike!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Could it be the editor is on a Bender...Da...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Damn it Larry, stop questioning boxing and take what you get.

Comment

Title talks about Lemieux and Spike but the whole article talks about GGG and Canelo.

Either way, at what weight is this Lemieux fight? How long is he gonna milk it for? He's getting to Brandon Rios vs Murray status.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Title talks about Lemieux and Spike but the whole article talks about GGG and Canelo.

Either way, at what weight is this Lemieux fight? How long is he gonna milk it for? He's getting to Brandon Rios vs Murray status.
                  off topic...that gif is funny as **** and one of my favourite stare downs...Thurman has nerves of steel

Comment

I believe that Spike is over his head in this one. Eventhough Lemieux is somewhat limited against the very best of the business, he is still a legit top5-10 fighter in the 160lb division. He has all the tools (considering he is in a fight against limited opposition) to KO allmost every fighter in the division. He is athletic, well schooled and has power. Everybody knows his weaknesses, but in this fight they are not going to matter.

Spike is a good european/fringe world -level fighter who has lots of heart, but very limited tool set. He has some power, yes, but he is too stiff and predictable. He is not good enough boxer to go full on BJS against Lemieux, and definitely lacks the fire power to GGG that ass.

The fight is going to be entertaining as hell, but I see Lemieux knocking bejesus out of Spike in the first five rounds. Hope Im wrong, though. I wish for epic twelve round shootout. Great night this is going to be!

Comment

Working...
                    X