No announcement yet.

Photo: Lomachenko's Size Advantage is Too Much Over Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    WTF is going on in this thread??? People are contesting the validity of the photo???? I'm laughing, then kinda crying that I post here...

This picture legitimately made me spit out my drink lmao wtf. I need to find the story behind this.

Comment

I hear Loma is gonna rehydrate to 175 doe

Comment

Wow, the fix is in. So this is the leaked picture showing the actual size of the two of them, so expect to see a CGI reduced Rigo on fight night while watching on TV... apparently the age and 2 weight classes wasn't enough? The crowd will be hand-picked actors so no-one actually gets to see the real size difference and know about it.

Arum is a Jew and is in the Illuminati - sorry Rigo my brotha, you are the sacrifice come saturday night.

Comment

It's the Valuev-Haye of the lower weight classes. At least they have similar sized feet doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Wow, the fix is in. So this is the leaked picture showing the actual size of the two of them, so expect to see a CGI reduced Rigo on fight night while watching on TV... apparently the age and 2 weight classes wasn't enough? The crowd will be hand-picked actors so no-one actually gets to see the real size difference and know about it.

Arum is a Jew and is in the Illuminati - sorry Rigo my brotha, you are the sacrifice come saturday night.

I TOLD you guys that Alex Jones already predicted this month. And these azzholes had the gall to call me crazy.

And, you can ignore the doctored weigh-ins from today. That was shot in a studio in texas.

Comment

Working...
            X