Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I walk around at 140-145, but when I hit the boxing gym non stop for a couple of months I can drop as low as 130. I'm 5'8...I'd call out all the Bandamweights and Flyweights and beat the piss out of them. Starting with Donaire!

Comment

Roy Jones post Ruiz too. I know once he lost all that muscle, his reflexes and chin got 100% worse. I would land a double jab and right cross and knock him out by 9.

Comment

168 is about where I'd start getting my ass kicked ...Sergio would merc me too.

Comment

Sonny Boy Jaro

Pongsaklek Wongjongkam

Koki Kameda

Omar Narvaez

Ivan Calderon

Comment

I could take both Klits, I'd avenge Arreola's fatass!

Comment

Pacquiao. I'd hold out my right hand and wait for him to jump face first into it

Or maybe Tyson Fury. I'd make him uppercut himself all night

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                I think I could take Brandon Rios' slow non-boxing ass. Of course he has the pro experience to his advantage, but I'm not a flat footed ****** that will stand there in front of him and just trade punches.

Now, there is a chance that he's better than I expect and busts my ass up and knocks me smooth the fuck out. Not saying I'm certain I can beat him but he's one if the few I think I could take.

What about you?
                How much experience do you have? Any pro fights?

Comment

I'd challenge Margarito and fuck his other eye up. I'd be Puerto Rico's hero. I'd go on to insult Trinidad and make his fatass come out of retirement just to get the payday.

If non of that worked I could probably land a fight with Berto.

Comment

I think everyone in this thread realistically would be a heavy underdog against good time charlie zelnoff

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      How much experience do you have? Any pro fights?
                      Na, just amateur. I've sparred Rocky Juarez, Hylon Williams, and the pros in my gym. I'm a decent boxer but not pro. And yes I know the pros is a different ball game. Just talking shit....

Comment

Working...
                      X