• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    It starts at 5:30 on Boxnation, links up with BT Sport at 8:30
    ah ok, cheers.

Comment

Undefeated prospect Mark Heffron KO's a guy that he had already KO'd in 30 seconds a few years ago. Announcers talked about him wanting to fight the winner of Markham/Mullender at MW, but I don't think he can get down to 160 looking at him. He should stay at 168 and get in with someone like Cello Renda

Comment

Zelfa Barrett ever gunna fight someone with a winning record?

Edit. Oh **** his opponent does today

Edit 2. Lol he doesnt, put up a fake record for him
        Last edited by Randall Cunning; 04-08-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Zelfa Barrett ever gunna fight someone with a winning record?

Edit. Oh **** his opponent does today
          According to the announcer the guy is 2-8-1. Barrett has maybe the worst resume I've ever seen for someone 15-0. Laughably bad matchmaking for him. An absolute embarrasment.

Edit: Yep just looked him up, that record is correct. He's never been KO'd though, went the distance with Conor Benn and a handful of other undefeated prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            According to the announcer the guy is 2-8-1. Barrett has maybe the worst resume I've ever seen for someone 15-0. Laughably bad matchmaking for him. An absolute embarrasment.

Edit: Yep just looked him up, that record is correct. He's never been KO'd though, went the distance with Conor Benn and a handful of other undefeated prospects.
            Yeah he needs to face Sam Bowen

He looks very skilled but I can't get behind a boxer with a record like that

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Yeah he needs to face Sam Bowen

He looks very skilled but I can't get behind a boxer with a record like that
              Yeah, I was thinking maybe Craig Poxton, but that would work too

Comment

Barrett with the KO win in the final seconds of the fight. He looked very impressive, but he's got to do it against at least solid British level competition before I get excited. Jameson was a tough guy, like the 130 lb version of Kamil Sokolowski

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

See the same with Anthony Yarde. Very talented but **** all on the resume.

Hopefully that can change now with this BT Deal. Frank needs stars

Comment

Kilrain Kelly against Rick Godding next. This should be one of the best fights on the card, surprised it's so early

Comment

isn't this also on boxnation?

a pretty dud card imo as neither Williams and Smith should be headlining a card (would make a good undercard)

BUT I'm glad BT Sports is moving more and more into the sports market (doing good with the champs league and more PL games than ever) and hopefully they can break that dirty Murdoch's monopoly. Having said that im a Sky sub but I'm all for more comp, better and more competitive pricing and more sports being available to more young people.

Comment

Working...
                      X