Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't it be funny if both Brook and Spence.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't it be funny if both Brook and Spence.....

Miss the IBF same day weight in?
    I actually wouldnt be surprised. Both of them are big ****ers. Especially with brook struggling with weight and that big head

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Miss the IBF same day weight in?
    I actually wouldnt be surprised. Both of them are big ****ers. Especially with brook struggling with weight and that big head
    Kell Brook (and Errol Spence Jr, for that matter) only have the IBF 147lb title as their leverage point, so I doubt that either guy blows off the IBF's weight check.

They'll both weigh 156.8lbs on the morning of the fight, and both likely walk into the ring 162/163lbs.

Comment

Found it pretty funny when Spence was saying "make weight" to Brook, the guy looks bigger than Brook and has weighed in the 160s for fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Kell Brook (and Errol Spence Jr, for that matter) only have the IBF 147lb title as their leverage point, so I doubt that either guy blows off the IBF's weight check.

They'll both weigh 156.8lbs on the morning of the fight, and both likely walk into the ring 162/163lbs.
        Wouldnt be surprised if this was brooks last fight at147

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
          Found it pretty funny when Spence was saying "make weight" to Brook, the guy looks bigger than Brook and has weighed in the 160s for fights.
          They're both big dudes.
          Has spence enrolled in vada yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post

I just hope that if Brook decides he can't make weight, that he's honorable and lets the Spence camp know. I wouldn't put it past Brook to not make weight on purpose, so that he can fight Spence as a middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Wouldnt be surprised if this was brooks last fight at147
              Brook is going to have at least one more fight at 147lbs after Spence (if he wins); vs Thurman to determine the #1 welterweight in a massive fight or vs Khan for apparently astronomical money.

Once that's dealt with, Brook likely spends the rest of his career at 154lbs, with a look at a few money fights at 160lbs if something comes up

Comment

Brook will make weight fine. Moving to middleweight for one fight is better than someone getting fat in between fights. At least he was constantly in training. By the time the fight comes round he will have had 8 months.

Comment

Working...
                X